[PAID] Requesting Custom Datapack (World Generation)

Geekles's Avatar Geekles4/20/22 4:51 pm history
2 emeralds 107 2
5/5/2022 10:59 am
GrimWitherYT's Avatar GrimWitherYT
Who I am hiring

I am looking to hire someone who has a lot of experience with working on datapacks that manipulate vanilla world generation for 1.18.2. This is an informal service request so you will not be required to sign any contracts, however, I am preferably looking to work with someone who is at least 18 who I can rely on maintaining a professional relationship with. You will be required to provide some sort of portfolio that shows your prior experience working on datapacks.

What I am looking for

Specific details will be disclosed with you once I have decided to use your services. I am generally looking to modify the existing datapack, Terralith, in a way where the continental value of the world is increased, however, with minimal "extremes" (continents/islands should preferably not exceed 100,000 blocks). Biomes should be manipulated to also be larger, preferably on average about 5,000 blocks. Mountain ranges should be more realistic, i.e. longer and larger than existing ranges. I also would prefer coastlines be more consistent, surrounding a majority of the continent or island rather then in small groups scattered around like with vanilla beaches. Caves and entrances should become a lot less common.

You are not expected to add any new biomes, features, or structures for this project. You will be simply manipulating the existing generation provided by Terralith.

In general I am looking for more realistic terrain generation. I understand if there are challenges accomplishing all these goals so I will remain flexible with any alternative solutions. You will have plenty of time to complete this task, up to a month.

I have provided an example below for scale of what would be roughly expected:

Payment Method

I will pay you through PayPal. An exact amount will be agreed upon during the hiring process from the given range ($35 - $150).

Contact

This is an informal service request, therefore to apply simply directly message me through my discord, Qruet#3995.
Geekles
Level 14 : Journeyman Network