Shiny datapack(Please suggest a good name)favorite

Selfishboy's Avatar Selfishboy4/5/21 2:59 am
4/5/2021 5:27 am
KirDoesMc's Avatar KirDoesMc
I have a custom structure ancient temple which will spawn in jungle biome. There will be a chest in it which will contain shiny essence. it will be used to make shiny crafter. in the shiny crafter you can make shiny armor(I am using dyed leather armor with custom tags btw and they will enchanted), but that will be challenging. you have to gather as much as shiny essence as you can then throw it with 12 diamonds, 8 emeralds and a nether star to create shiny gem. the resource pack will change the leather armor to look like classic armor.
shiny helmet - gives you 5 extra hearts
shiny chestplate - gives you knockback resistance
shiny pants - gives you extra damage
shiny boots - gives you extra speed
there will be a shiny wand which if you hold in hands will give you glowing and night vision effect. it will throw some kind of ball which I dont know what will it do. I will also have a shiny crown which will give effects as the wand and attributes as the armor. it will be crafted using 5 stacks of shiny gem blocks. there will also be a fairy which if near you will grant you every postive effect in the game. I will love to see suggestions to improve my datapack.
Selfishboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Goblin