Should I recreate Hypixel Skyblock in Vanilla minecraft?event_available

Cheddarish's Avatar Cheddarish2/9/22 6:36 am history
2 emeralds 278 5
2/21/2022 9:22 am
The_Glittering_One's Avatar The_Glittering_One
Should I recreate Hypixel Skyblock in Vanilla minecraft?
Recently, A lot of people on Discord and the Hypixel guild that I'm in has been messaging me to recreate aspects of the game Hypixel Skyblock in vanilla Minecraft (Minions, Collections, Pets, Accessories, Weapons, Armor etcetera). So, should I do it? (Comment below)

I will also be documenting all my progress on YouTube (link below) if I make it, and everything that's recreated by me (and me only) will be downloadable here on PLM once completed.

Please also check out my current Planet Minecraft data pack submissions (click on my profile)
and subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates on new data packs, showcases and documentaries.
Cheddarish
Level 47 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

The_Glittering_One
02/21/2022 9:22 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Some dogs have teeth friend. Be careful.
Gamingbarn
02/10/2022 6:18 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Programmer Programmer
Hate to break it to you, but it's already been done. www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzcgG6mzcw
Cheddarish
02/11/2022 8:27 am
that's recreating the entire thing by BlueCommander, but it is obviously outdated. Minions, Dungeons and more features are all untouched, and I don't think that there are any elements related to armor. Also, his version is a sandbox for singleplayer, but what I'm thinking of is adding the features such as minions to multiplayer on a vanilla world, allowing players to enjoy the experience outside the hypixel server.
Coffee Gamer 360
02/11/2022 8:54 am
Level 70 : Legendary Enderdragon
BlueCommander went through lots of legal issues with hypixel studios so be careful

Also i like your username
Cheddarish
02/21/2022 8:40 am
oh, then I probably won’t. Thanks for telling me!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome