Actual Herobrine Sightings

ShadowHunterDX5's Avatar ShadowHunterDX510/10/12 10:37 pm
10/14/2012 4:33 pm
yoshimario825's Avatar yoshimario825
ok so a few days ago i was was on survival looking for some food becase my hunger was low. so i climbed a cliff and saw some chickens with no eyes, they chased and attacked me so i ran as fast as i could. As i climbed another cliff i went to find somewhere where could mine so i could get away from them. As i was just about to hit the first block something was in my way with a steve skin who was also mining,but i was on singleplayer no mods no textures or anything. when the guy turned around i saw he had two glowing eyes and i knew it was HIM i hit him rapidly but he would not die so i started running again and when i reached a tree i was dead
Any here are the snapshots youve been asking for 1000 times http://i.imgur.com/fyBQ5.png
http://i.imgur.com/F7YWQ.jpg
ShadowHunterDX5
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JolkoSaska
10/14/2012 2:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
★★★★★★★★
SWEET! I just got a free Minecraft card code at (Ad link removed)
★★★★★★★★
Bassareus
10/14/2012 12:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
Pictures would make the real signing for true belief, dude, I've wanted to see Herobrine my whole life, all I see is Steve on mountains, then when you're close, * BOOM * He vanishes, I thought I seen purple eye so I guess I thought it was Mr. Steve, not Mr. Herobrine, but you never know, it is a quite detailed story but the miners may never know.
DapotatoninjaALT
10/13/2012 9:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Here's how you can actually get some people to believe

I was walking in old minecraft because i haven't updated it in a long time. I have look at the sunrise one time and at the end of my frame was a dirt block that wasn't a grass block. i thought it was lag so i checked it out. then when i went to my house there was a hole in my roof that i made a day earlier, but when i looked at it the sun was glitched. It seemed to flash for 1 second then went back to normal for 5 seconds. I didn't care when my minecraft was glitching until i looked at the sunset and saw a person at the edge of my view. He had white eyes and the longer i looked at him the brighter he until he ran towards me, luckily then my minecraft unglitched but crashed and said "April fools (From notch)"
yoshimario825
10/14/2012 4:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
wow notch picked you to be pranked you should be honored. also is herobrine thinks that say april fools from notch its obviolsy notch messing with people i mean if he is real some person would be able to get a photo of him in mincraft as hes chasing you the pics of herobrine dont have him running or his head turned he never has a pickaxe or a sword out and if people ramdonly die its a glitch probly like the glitch where people randomly take damage in water.
corigold
10/13/2012 11:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
i had a similar experience only herobrine was not there the story is i went out mining i found 4 gold and 5 diamonds and a sign that said HEROBRINE IS WATCHING YOU it was creepy so i thought ok thats creepy! then i found emeralds and another sign that said HEROBRINE WAS HERE then i went home curious when i went home my windows were broke so i screamed in real life and shortly after i saw HIM it was creepy so i ran and when i got back my items were gone so i was scared and a day later i found a letter made of glowstone it was the letter E but it was the last i saw of him for 1 year then i saw another letter and that was the last i saw of him
poison1998
10/11/2012 7:58 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
If He had pics that would be cool.
DAP
10/11/2012 7:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Nice story! Too bad you don't have pictures
poison1998
10/11/2012 6:50 pm
good point Dylan
DylanDylan54321
10/11/2012 10:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragonborn
"saw some chickens with no eyes, they chased and attacked me" is obviously fake. Everyone knows he doesn't control chickens.
Emetics
10/12/2012 2:59 am
Level 22 : Expert Geek
How do you know? you ever seen him? obviously no one actually knows what hes capable of and not capable of
poison1998
10/11/2012 12:51 am
Pretty good story but you know herobrine isent real i have some reasons now.

- Things could have a texture file broken.(random things poping up,Lights flashing,some mobs have some defects it the texture file does break.)
-No proof for the majority of stories
-People who claim to see him have no proof
-Most people are positive that Notch was trolling with the update logs
-Notch confirmed his non-existance
-The original poster confirmed his non-existance
-The mob "human" or "monster" was retextured in most cases (this mob would attack players where as in the original story he would not attack)
-The live streaming that showed Herobrine was later proven fake
-No credible person has had 'contact' with Herobrine
-There is no Herobrine hidden in the code
-There is not image file that can be used for Herobrine's skin
-It would require a lot of coding to get Herobrine to do what most of these people claim he does and Notch would not put development time aside to work on something that only a few people would see.
iJulia
10/11/2012 12:43 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Hunter
Wow... That's some.. story? Ugh. I wish Herobrine things would happen to me, but sadly, Herobrine isn't real unless you have a mod. .o. I can't find a mod that's for 1.3.2, though. :/
Knightsundere
10/14/2012 2:22 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Check out skydoesminecraft's "YOU ARE HEROBRINE" mod. I wasnt able to get it to work, but maybe you can. Its on Youtube, just search it there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome