Advicd - As a playet, what u want to have in survival server

SeriumTag's Avatar SeriumTag1/17/14 12:19 am
1 emeralds 148 3
1/17/2014 2:47 am
SeriumTag's Avatar SeriumTag
As the topic says, as a player those who have been playing since it started, what do you guys really want in a survival server?

I planning to open a survival world but im stuck in making a desicion.

A desicion of making a vanilla server with only essential plugins OR a server with many plugins to hype the survival world.

Another desicion is whether to make it whitelisted or open to all?

Any opinion? Any like or dislike?
SeriumTag
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2014 2:47 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
SeriumTag
themasterbuddyIt's all up to you, not us. Do you want a lot of players? Then don't whitelist. You're going to want to have a lot of plugins to 'hype the survival world' because there's millions of other survival servers out there, why not make yours stand out.

Not going to have alot of players but reasonable as more player means more trouble.

I wanna know, as a player enter a server, you want find a unique server or just keep it vanilla server.
01/17/2014 12:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
capo
I'd love an endless border, not those kinds of servers that have 3000 block borders(but infinite borders is memory intensive)
I would also like a vanilla survival, or on hardcore.

That is all.
01/17/2014 12:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
themasterbuddy
It's all up to you, not us. Do you want a lot of players? Then don't whitelist. You're going to want to have a lot of plugins to 'hype the survival world' because there's millions of other survival servers out there, why not make yours stand out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome