Age of Craftalot - The Ultimate Roleplay Expirience

Luthery's Avatar Luthery3/31/12 5:36 am
6/17/2012 8:39 pm
akamaka3's Avatar akamaka3
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
Hello there, minecrafters. I am back with Age of Craftalot and need some new whitelisted members who is extremly good at roleplaying with good grammar and spelling to keep this server as good as possible. Check out http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/a ... xpirience/ for more information and more. Later on I will decicde to choose two admins who can be my right/left hand and will ban/kick griefers and rulebreakers and help people (These admins must be mature later). Do not ask for op or mod ingame when you get whitelisted.

The Rules
Do not grief, steal or harm any player in any possible way, you will be warned and than kicked/banned.
Do not use/abuse bugs, glitches, clients, hacks, mods or anything that can help yourself in the server without permission from Luthery. All the people who do these things will be warned and than banned a while until I decicde if I want to keep you in the server or not.
Do not be racist, sexist or spam in the chat and please, do not do any woman jokes like "Go back to the kitchen" or anything like that. You will be warned, kicked and than banned.
Do not run too far away from spawn to be able to talk or roleplay with others, if you make your base by bedrock seven miles away from spawn, you will be warned and than your base will be moved to another place closer to the spawn.
Do always try to roleplay as much as you can around you, if you are only in the server for survival or building, than you're in the wrong place. You should focus alot more on the roleplaying. (To get applied, type "I like trains" in the application, it will tell me if you have read the rules)
If you have some problems, bug problems or anything that have to plugins and the server to do. Report to Luthery for very fast fix of the problem. I am always reading the chat while fixing stuff, so I can always see you write things in the console / chat in the control panel.

Application
What is your in game name?
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server?
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules?
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other?

What is your character's name?
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?)
How old are your character?
Evil or Good?
Funny or Boring?
Backstory of your character

When you're whitelisted. Go to this ip 176.31.225.193:25570
Luthery
Level 21 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2012 8:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
akamaka3
Application
What is your in game name?jioreed333
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server?14 but very mature
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules?yes
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other?yes i love role-play

What is your character's name?Will
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?)Elf
How old are your character?15
Evil or Good?good
Funny or Boring?Funny and fun to be around
Backstory of your character He was a young boy when his father was killed in battle then he was given to an adoption service when his mother died of a strange illness but now he has trained to become a fighter like his father was but his choice is a knife and bow unlike his father

just like Halt i got this character for Rangers Apprentice but i edited it a bit I'm reading the series now and i saw his so i thought of Will from Rangers Apprentice
05/28/2012 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Error-man
What is your in game name? errormanden
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? I'm 19 years old, and very experienced minecraft player. Although... I can fail sometimes, but don't we all
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? yes I will follow the rules to the best of my abilities. "I like trains"
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? I've been looking for a good rp server for quite a while, so yes I will rp as often as I can. I might go mine for some resources now and then, but rp in all the sparetime.

What is your character's name? Niklas Berggreen
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Human (white)
How old are your character? 32 years old.
Evil or Good? good (but try to earn some sort of profit out of any situation when he can)
Funny or Boring? He can be serious as much as he can try to be funny.
Backstory of your character: In a far away country, Niklas Berggreen was born and raised in a military family. He was taught by his father, the importance of his name "Berggreen", and has sworn to guard it at all cost. At the age of 16 Niklas was sent to serve in a monastery of Notch, where he learned the basic of agricultural and livestock. 4 years later he was sent from the monastery with the blessing of the great Notch and the Mojang divines to his King's barracks (called "Antvorskov Kaserne" in his native tungue). He served at the Barracks for 2 years and was due to his family name promoted to sergeant. After this he was sent on a crusade far north to fight in barbaric lands. Niklas Berggreen served for 10 years on this bloody crusade, but returned and is now on a new misson in this new land...
...where his story ends are yet to be told...
05/14/2012 12:23 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Princess
Sumaxi
What is your in game name? My ingame name would be Sumaxi
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? Of age, we are not aloud to speaketh ( See what I did there) Good enough, no, More deserving of it than any person existing, yes.
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? I will / and am following the rules and on a side note, I really do love trains.
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? I shall

What is your character's name? Sumaxi
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) A midget who is not decded to be either a Dwarf or a weird "Hafling"
How old are your character? They don't keep track of dates in olden times you know.
Evil or Good? Goodness and pureness of heart.
Funny or Boring?Quite humorous I would say.
The character's name is sumaxi. What else, shall we know about him? For he in his other lifes was as great as Tarabolin, who called forth lightning to his enemies. The Mistress of Canocia who saved thousands of people from a plague. The king of Dwash who conquered the entire underground civilization of Dwarfs. But Sumaxi, does no know of these things. He dwelves inside a cave until his very own frailness causes an allergy to iron. For he is off the Faierie. They, whom cannot stand iron. So sumaxi sets off to communicate to other people, for whatever purposes lie in the cruel cruel mind of his that matches goodenss and evilness in many greator ways.
05/14/2012 12:15 am
randomclover
Hey Luth, can you whitelist this girl?

~jobanna
~12 and yes I am mature
~Yes [I like trains]
~Yes, I will roleplay

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

=Cynthia_Tilith

=Kyrie(if not allowed, then human)

=18

=Good

=My humor shows when it is appropriate...

=Backstory:

~ AS a Kyrie,my purpose is to spread virtue and kindness throughout the world. This has been our purpose for thousands of years and to be honest, I was tired of it... I longed for adventure, for a change in the routine and rudimentary lifestyle of the Kyrie.I left the heavens when I was 17 and took a seaborne journey for a land that promised of excitement. After a year of searching, I came across a small island in the middle of the sea, mysterious and inticing. Do I have what it takes to enter the age of Craftalot?
04/07/2012 5:19 pm
ikr
luthery, this is Brigadier_sam, having problems getting into the server
P.S. CHANGE HOST
04/04/2012 4:08 am
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Dr_Trapezoid
What is your in game name? Dr_Trapezoid
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? I am 14, and I am mature.
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? I will follow all rules because I love trains.
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? Why would I do that? That takes the fun out of a Roleplay Server!

What is your character's name? " Shadow "
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) A Human
How old are your character? " Shadow " is 19 years old.
Evil or Good? Depends on the mood. Mainly good, but can act evil in times of anger.
Funny or Boring? " Shadow " is the serious type, all business, until you've become a trusted friend to him.
Backstory of your character.

" Shadow " was raised in a small village on the lakeside front, where all of the wealthier families were moved after the several riots that took place. His real name was Malcom Syn. The Syn family was respected in the rich community, but despised and envied by the poor and the slaves.Malcom had become a skilled parkourist after his years of training and the crowded streets of the " rich " district of town forced him to find a better means of getting around. Malcom grew up with a father, who seemed like a nice man, but on the inside was a brutal monster, he beat Malcom regularly when training him to become a secret weapon of mass destruction. Malcom was taught the Dark Arts at a very young age, and has known them all his life. His father kept the training a secret, for the Dark Arts were banished in their kingdom, and the practice of them was punishable by death. Malcom was supposed to be apart of a long awaited ritual, to take over the kingdom and let the Dark Mages rule the land. But Malcom refused, and murdered his own father so he could not be used like that again. After the incident he ran away from home. Only going by " Shadow ", because he was too ashamed off the name given to him by his father. After a few hard years of poeverty and travel, " Shadow " has found Craftalot, and hopes to find a new life there as a hired mercenary for anyone with enough gold to hire him and his magic. He can usually be found wandering the woods, muttering some ancient language he says was created by Dark Mage Elders, or Endermen.

(( Please send me a PM if I am whitelisted, for I might lose this thread. ))
04/04/2012 2:58 am
Level 20 : Expert Warrior
cworrall
My in game name is:cworrall.
im 9 i think im mature enough.
I did read the rules I like trains.
I will roleplay as often as I can and I will not make a cave home they are for noobs.

My character's name is:Ghost Rider(Johnny Blaze)
His race is human demonish.
he is 26 I think.
He is both evil and good
Also both funny and boring.
his backstory is:
Young Johnny blaze was a motercycle thuntman.When he's father had cancer he signed a contrac with the devil.Soon he became ghost rider.Is it good enough?
04/02/2012 11:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
RaveSpotter309
Thanks for the white list but its a shame there is no one there
04/01/2012 3:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
tiffhan
pm if i get in plz lolz
04/01/2012 3:37 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
tiffhan
Application
What is your in game name?tiffhan
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server?am 12 and i am 90/100 as i like to be funny lol
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? yes i all was do
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other?i will rp everyday till school stars agin lol i love rp i can't find as real rp server

What is your character's name? hannah
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) human
How old are your character? my character is 16
Evil or Good?good
Funny or Boring? funny as hell
Backstory of your character ok my charter is a form a family who can give her any thing and she thinks she is everything so she is a spoiled brat but she is kind and caring and loving she dose not like other people out shining her she loves music and animals she also hats the dark and monsters she loves mazes and redstone and she hates to be allown
04/02/2012 8:36 am
Luthery
Welcome, sorry for the long time. I have been in school and been sleeping :/
04/01/2012 2:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mirsukiz
if im evil i can be a great king on good a army leader or general
04/01/2012 2:37 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
RaveSpotter309
What is your in game name? RaveSpotter309
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? i am 17 and highly mature and i believe i am good enough to play on the server
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? Yes i am and by the way I like Trains
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? i will actively participate in roleplaying activities and keep to what ever character i am given

What is your character's name?Raven Spotter
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Human all the way
How old are your character? 25
Evil or Good? Good but questionable
Funny or Boring? Funny
Backstory of your character: As a young boy living on the farm i was always the first to jump to the aid of a person was it a old lady who had fallen over or a street peddler being picked on by the guards of old. As i grew i began training with sword and sheild (i know there is no sheilds in MC but thats not the point) the head of the guards where i was stationed was training me up to join the army but after my town got destroyed while i was away on a hunting trip by another lord i vowed to grow into a mighty warrior at the command of a great king and bring peace and justice to the region. Now 25 the only steps i seem to have taken is getting a job as a guard at a keep housing the king i wished to serve i have applied to join the army but have not gotten anything back so now i just wait.
04/02/2012 8:37 am
Luthery
Welcome, you're whitelisted.
04/01/2012 2:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mirsukiz
What is your in game name? Mirsukiz
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? 15 9/10
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? yes i did
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? no ill rp all the time i can

What is your character's name? Shadowraze
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Elf
How old are your character?18
Evil or Good? idk
Funny or Boring? funny
Backstory of your character what is it going to be over like wow where good and evil fight or wht??
04/01/2012 2:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
cocoloco92
What is your in game name? cocoloco92
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? I am 14 and i am quite mature.
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? YES. All of 'em.
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? Who the hell would do that. NOT ME.

What is your character's name? Zador
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Dwarf
How old are your character? (Old age, around 70. Like an old sage guy..)
Evil or Good? Good.
Funny or Boring? Funny.
Backstory of your character: A little dwarf sitting in its baby basket.. In the town of Elendaras. Mother and Father dead. i get adopted by some Mrs. Doplin and have a nice life.. (10 Years Later) I am a apprentice Priest. Training at the old temple with the Old Master Garugon. (20 years on..) Master Priest. I will now lead a small group and heal injured people around our country. (40 Years on..) MASTER SAGE. I have ultimate power of healing and can Rise people from the dead.. I am ultimate.. That is how I became who I am now...
04/01/2012 2:09 pm
dotman1098
What is your in game name? dotman1098
15 i can't say I'm mature that's for someone else to decide but i know whats right and wrong
yes, and there is a reason we have rules so of course i will follow them
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other?
I will...i like to honestly but i have never really tried in minecraft before it will be a new experience and i believe and
awesome one

What is your character's name? kurdais
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) dwarf
How old are your character? by the way you count 37
Evil or Good? neutral
Funny or Boring? serious
Back story of your character
born and raised by humans he learned at a young age he was not one of them due to his fascination of minerals and rocks not
just means for making tools but works of the earths art. he was going out of town one day only to return and find it torn apart and burned since then
he has been looking for a place to hang his hat...somewhere to have a home
I LIKE TRAINS...
04/02/2012 8:38 am
Luthery
Welcome sir, I hope you join us. You're whitelisted (Sorry for so long time, I have been sleeping and been in school.
04/01/2012 1:46 pm
Level 25 : Expert Toast
jankajow123
What is your in game name? jankajow
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? I am 12 years old, but please do not judge me on this as I cannot help it and believe I am just as mature as a 16 year-old
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? Yes, You can't have fun without rules otherwise the game gets out of hand .
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? Wait. people do that? I thought multiplayer is about communication. Yes I will Roleplay with others.

What is your character's name? Fern Terrawood
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Elf
How old are your character? 12
Evil or Good? Good
Funny or Boring? Funny
Fern's parents were murdered by Orc's when they stormed her town, she managed to survive on her own for a year before finding a city in which she now lives in, although she is homeless she sleeps in the surrounding forests and spends her days talking to her friends in the village and practising her accuracy with the bow her aunt had given her.
04/02/2012 8:38 am
Luthery
Welcome, sir. Sorry for so long time to whitelist you, I had to go to school and sleep and more :/
04/01/2012 1:37 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
SkinHugger
Application
What is your in game name? My in-game name is Hornedfrog
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? Im am 13 years of age and I will try my best not to break any rules on the server.
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? Indeed I have.I will try my best to follow these.
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? I will role-play and try to interact with one another.

What is your character's name? Jackson Trauner
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Human
How old are your character? My Character is 19 years of age.
Evil or Good? He will be Good.
Funny or Boring? He will be funny at times but will be serious.
Backstory of your character: My Character was born in a family of many children. Throughout the years he and his father traveled through the world selling items that only money can buy. They gathered materials together and had a great bond. But when his father became ill, he gave his son (me) the ownership or the Trauner's goods store. So now he morns over his father and is trying to find a new place to get a profit. Which he found this kingdom.

I LIKE TRAINS!
04/02/2012 8:36 am
Luthery
Welcome, you're whitelisted.
04/01/2012 10:41 am
Level 28 : Expert Explorer
Motuz1997
What is your in game name? Motuz
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? 14, mature, friendly and I have role-play experience
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? I like trains...
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? Sure

What is your character's name? Ayax Torquato
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Dwarf
How old are your character? 503 Dwarf Years (about 21 human years)
Evil or Good? Good of course
Funny or Boring? Funny
Backstory of your character - Ayax was born in huge dwarf city called Moria...when he was 30 dwarf years old, treasure hunters came and killed kis family because they had gold. He decided to help people who need it. People can always trust him. He´s not that quick as elf or human, but he´s very very strong...
04/01/2012 1:08 pm
Luthery
Welcome
04/01/2012 9:51 am
Luthery
Pmub
04/01/2012 6:56 am
SuperCrafterrr
Application
What is your in game name? SuperCrafterrr
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? im 10, and im pretty good at rp
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? yes
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? i will always roleplay, ore i will get bored....

What is your character's name? gagney
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) i am a dwarf and im digging a hole
How old are your character? 41
Evil or Good? good
Funny or Boring? funny
Backstory of your character: when he was 12, he was choosen to find the daimond ore of argarath, and when he came to the ore, it was gone. now he works in the mines.
04/01/2012 7:27 am
Luthery
Sorry, but your application is a bit too bad.
04/01/2012 6:28 am
Luthery
BUMMP
04/01/2012 4:01 am
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
What is your in game name? Lord_Morgo
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? I am 13, but everyone knows I'm really responsible.
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? I read the rules.
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? I'm always Roleplaying on any game I can find, I roleplayed on Runescape yesterday, yes, RUNESCAPE! I actually managed to find a decent roleplayer on it... Anyway, yeah I roleplay alot.
What is your character's name? Captain Morgan
What kind of race are you in game? Human
How old are your character? ((Correcting, it's 'How old is your character?' )) 27
Evil or Good? Neutral, Pirate.
Funny or Boring? Well duuuh! Of course I am funny!
Backstory of your character: Captain Morgan, what he has only been known as for, at the least, five, maybe six years. He trained as a blacksmith in his younger years then learnt how to use a weapon in battle, he was trained in the royal militia at a mere 15 years old, he learnt fear and betrayal as he was forced to go clear into the danger line, he shot at pirates, while he lost his friends and assistants, the blast of war shed across his skin leaving him fet with war-proof. He turned on his vicious leaders, shooting them dead, before removing their heads, which now hang on the walls of his legendary galleon, the Wave Cutter, which implying by it's name, slices through waves as if t'were nothing. Morgan claimed the boat by striking it's captain down in first combat brawl.

Just a quick side note, I will build my ship, wether it be Legit or not, you decide.
04/01/2012 4:08 am
Luthery
Welcome, Lord_Morgo. You're whitelisted.
04/01/2012 3:51 am
ikr
Application
What is your in game name? Brigadier_sam
16, yes im mature.
Yes ive read the rules
Ofcourse not. I love to talk and roleplay

What is your character's name? Baalthak
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?)
Dwarf
How old are your character?
Evil or Good?
Good, but has a temper
Funny or Boring?
A bit of both
Brought up as a dwarfven prince in the city of baal, his uncle and cousin overthrew his father, so now he lives in exile in a, somewhat, hostile land. He rarely likes to talk of his past and will become moody, and destructive when annoyed. However he is kind at heart and will do anything to help a fellow dwarf or Elf out however Humans and Orcs are not his friends and he sees them as the reason of his fathers death. He hopes to return to his kingdom oneday with many a traveller and return to his rightful throne.
I like trains.
04/01/2012 4:07 am
Luthery
Whitelisted
04/01/2012 3:07 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
JordanPierre2000
What is your in game name? JordanPierre2000
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? 16 and yes I am very mature.
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? Yes I did wait...now I have.
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? I can't make any promises... No just kidding I won't.

What is your character's name? Edurse Blago
What kind of race are you in game? Human
How old are your character? 24
Evil or Good? Good
Funny or Boring? Funny
Backstory of your character: I'm really sorry dude but my brain has completely shut down. You mind if I do ths later but whitelist me now?
04/01/2012 3:30 am
Luthery
Sure, you can do it. You're are anyways whitelisted now and you can enter the lands of Craftalot.
04/01/2012 2:53 am
Luthery
theone119
Luthery
theone119What is your in game name theone116
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server im 19 and yes im mature
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules yes
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other sure just give me a sword and ill be dovakiin

What is your character's name subject 116
What kind of race are you in game? draconian mix with human
How old are your character 20-30
Evil or Good. both
Funny or Boring neither

born in the fiery pit of mount 116
his family murdered bye the evil elf clan,befowl,
befowl had a past of murdering draconians
the draconian's and the quartafase,a clan of humans,teamed together and battled the befowl clan.
they almost lost the war but the draconians contacted there gods,dragons,
and won the battle,the war still goes on.
116 slipped away form the group and travaled and found a befowl base andtold the
quartafase about it.
116 joined the quartafase and chased down the befowl and the human army that protects them.
in the end after the war was over 116 moved into Imperial land.
116 Now is being chased by the Urban guard and continues his quest with his,friend,Halt,
(look at animitrix's story,it relates to mine)
The QUEST FOR VENGENCE!
i love da trainzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're not accepted to this server, remake or quit try joining this server.[/quote
what why??

Very bad written, because of bad spelling and many other things that I don't like in this application, you should remake it.
04/01/2012 2:50 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
theone119
Luthery
theone119What is your in game name theone116
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server im 19 and yes im mature
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other sure just give me a sword and ill be dovakiin

Evil or Good. both
Funny or Boring neither

the draconian's and the quartafase,a clan of humans,teamed together and battled the befowl clan.
116 slipped away form the group and travaled and found a befowl base andtold the
quartafase about it.
116 joined the quartafase and chased down the befowl and the human army that protects them.
116 Now is being chased by the Urban guard and continues his quest with his,friend,Halt,
The QUEST FOR VENGENCE!

You're not accepted to this server, remake or quit try joining this server.[/quote
what why??
04/01/2012 1:02 am
Level 25 : Expert Warrior
xxRiftxx
What is your in game name?:xxRiftxx
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server?:13 and Im very mature for my age
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules?:Yes
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other?:Yes I love To Roleplay

What is your character's name?:Rinn Gale
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?):Elf
How old are your character?:25
Evil or Good?:Good
Funny or Boring?:Serious but not boring
Backstory of your character:He grew up with other elfs and learned to become skilled in fighting. But when he was 15 his village burned down and he learned to live on his pwn. He seeks revenge of the evil doers who burned his village. Every once and awhile he gets lost in his thoughts and thinks about his villages horbbile village and has gotten him into trouble more then once.
04/01/2012 2:46 am
Luthery
Welcome to the server, mate
04/01/2012 12:54 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
theone119
What is your in game name theone116

Evil or Good. both
Funny or Boring neither

quartafase about it.
The QUEST FOR VENGENCE!
04/01/2012 2:45 am
Luthery
You're not accepted to this server, remake or quit try joining this server.
03/31/2012 2:48 pm
Luthery
Raise my friends, any posts yet?
03/31/2012 12:09 pm
Luthery
Bumped
03/31/2012 11:41 am
Luthery
Heeelloo?
03/31/2012 9:58 am
Luthery
Anyone else?
03/31/2012 8:49 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
xsnakev
Application
What is your in game name? xsnakev
How old are you and are you mature and good enough to play on this server? i am 19 years old and think i am mature enough.
Are you following the rules and did you read the rules? I did read the rules
Are you going to roleplay as often as you can and not walking away and dig a home in a cave and not communicate or roleplay with other? I will roleplay as much, i love roleplay and if i wanted to mine i would go somewhere else, as you probable have your own towns

What is your character's name? Ralgeer
What kind of race are you in game? (Orc, Human, Elf or Dwarf?) Human
How old are your character? 36
Evil or Good? Good
Funny or Boring? He can be both, depends on the situation.
When Ralgeer was a boy he wanted ot be like his father, who was a commander in the army, one day his father had to battle a evil spirit with many men, but not one returned, from this day no one knew what happened to them, and if they are still alive, as Ralgeer went to the battle and nothing, it was clean, it looked like a normal sunny s day, but there was a portal, Ralgeer nearly entered it when Ralgeers uncle picked him up and took him to the castle.

His uncle trained him day and night to become a soldier like him, and he did he passed his training and was one of the best in a while, he then got promoted to sergeant of a team, and was respected, but there was a noise in his head, a demon shouting to him Ralgeer, we know where your father is, Ralgeer wanted to know what this demon was but he couldn't do anything.

This story will continue.....
03/31/2012 8:54 am
Luthery
Welcome to the lands of Craftalot. You can enter now.
03/31/2012 8:41 am
Luthery
Anyone else?
03/31/2012 8:04 am
ImaffoI
am i accepted? i would like to hear so i can stop bashing my f5 key and do other things (or play)
03/31/2012 8:16 am
Luthery
You're in.
03/31/2012 7:30 am
ImaffoI
no i means i was so concentrated writing my little backstory that i forgot to add it in there. a human error
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome