And people say that hes real...

DemonicWolfz's Avatar DemonicWolfz11/1/11 3:26 pm
11/6/2011 5:13 pm
Defender2012's Avatar Defender2012
this is mainly for the Herobrine Fans and believers, but anyone can read it.
First of all i would like to say that i do not believe in Herobrine and am not fussed if anyone dose or not. Even though i do make statues of him, as if he was a old herd named brine ( you should get the influence ) so they called him Herobrine.....

.....But there is some ( and i mean most ) reasons that it is not true, Because you couldn't possibly hide a texture in the coding, make a code that can make Herobrine disappear with out a trace, place signs that make no sense and take stuff from you're chest's because of no reason.

Second of all, Notch even denied that Herobrine wasn't real.

and finally if Herobrine was real surly people like the Yogscast, CaptinSparklez,seananders,anderZEL,Antvenom,UberHaxerNova,PaperbatVG and many more would have bumped into them Ton's of times with the amount of videos they make.

So i conclude that Herobrine is not real. but if you want him, make a mod ;¬)
DemonicWolfz
Level 31 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2011 5:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Defender2012
What is this?
The 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th Herobrine thread
in history???
DAMN IT ALL
11/06/2011 5:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
manman123454
wolfi4evathis is mainly for the Herobrine Fans and believers, but anyone can read it.
First of all i would like to say that i do not believe in Herobrine and am not fussed if anyone dose or not. Even though i do make statues of him, as if he was a old herd named brine ( you should get the influence ) so they called him Herobrine.....

.....But there is some ( and i mean most ) reasons that it is not true, Because you couldn't possibly hide a texture in the coding, make a code that can make Herobrine disappear with out a trace, place signs that make no sense and take stuff from you're chest's because of no reason.

Second of all, Notch even denied that Herobrine wasn't real.

and finally if Herobrine was real surly people like the Yogscast, CaptinSparklez,seananders,anderZEL,Antvenom,UberHaxerNova,PaperbatVG and many more would have bumped into them Ton's of times with the amount of videos they make.

So i conclude that Herobrine is not real. but if you want him, make a mod ;¬)

I remember wearing the herobrine skin because i thought it looked cool
and ended up accidently scaring some guy who was lagging
anyway back on topic

Herobrine was just a story some guy made up for fun and then people started to believe it
but what i do not get is why everyone thinks herobrine is evil
if i met him i would hug him , and we would be best friends
11/06/2011 4:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
thecrafter33
yay! im one of the members of awesome people group that has UNDER 9000 members.
11/05/2011 9:37 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
There are more reasons why there are no such thing. No one that has played the game has seen him(or her) unless if someone were to wear a "Herobrine" skin and have the username "Herobrine". And besides, why do people have to be so ignorant thinking the "herobrine" is real? because that is the regular public... but there are awesome people who know that it's not real.
11/05/2011 9:28 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Kytoko
Conqueri still don't get why people belive him.
How did this even start?

Well.. There was an attention seeker and a loooooooong line of gullible people
11/05/2011 9:28 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
I believe we should just stop making these kinds of Threads and let people believe what they want to believe. Because all this He's real, No he isn't, gets really annoying when the amount of them you see is OVER 9000!!!
11/05/2011 9:20 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
Think I may have found herobrine code in the source files but it was 12:00pm and I was about three quarters asleep

The code had something like (remote skin Herobrine)

I guess it takes the skin from the account and put's it on a mob.

Not sure at all though
11/05/2011 9:14 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Skeltor
Yea Skedits Right.
There are TONS Of people who Have Look through Every little Folder in the Minecraft.jars and Textures There is No Herobrine And there NEVER Will be.
11/05/2011 9:15 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Soldier
Rayner_XIII
Any guy who's ever made a texture pack knows that Herobrine doesn't exist.
11/05/2011 9:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Soldier
Rayner_XIII
Notch denied Herobrine WAS real.
More to the point, anybody who believes is merely a troll, or can't remember installing the mod.
11/05/2011 9:09 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ranger
The Skedit
IF HE EXSISTED, he'd have his own texture in the .jar, if he lacked a texture (if he was like.. a GHOST) he'd either be glitched, completely white, pink and black or w/e "NO TEXTURE" minecraft has.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome