Another encounter of the remarkable creature

icreeper1231's Avatar icreeper12313/20/13 7:16 am
1 emeralds 427 4
3/30/2013 3:11 am
MrWillJa's Avatar MrWillJa
If you haven’t read my topic on the first encounter of this remarkable creature please go to posibly-new-ghost-minecraft-with-screenshot-t233425.html

I had overcome my fear of the creature and generated a new world with again, a random seed. I will be naming this creature “Sombre” because the word sombre means dark or dull which fits the creature’s description perfectly. I had spawned in a snow biome yet again; I kept telling myself to think it was a coincidence. After, again, 15 minutes of attempting to find a new biome, something very strange occurred. The sun was covered by a square of darkness and only the arc of the sun was visible in the world; it was a solar eclipse in Minecraft. Black covered all the light projected like a blanket. The snow eddying down increased in amount and the fog thickened as if I were reducing my render distance. Everything from trees to my player’s heads-up-display vanished off the screen and all that was left visible was snow and fog surrounding it. I was chilled to the marrow. Far at the edges of the fog was a long slender figure. He was standing perfectly straight. His deep red eyes in this perpetual twilight gazed into the screen of my computer. I felt faint and I had a struggle to breathe relevant to my experience of mountaineering. I kept staring aghast at this sinister creature. As soon as I took the screenshot the screen started to fill up with a white lurid colours and the creature had ebbed away back into the deep obscure fog. “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?” I screamed loudly. And in the chat box appeared a message with no name seen aside it, “Your life”. The game closed.

Please, if anyone has encountered Sombre please contact me as soon as possible.

Screenshot I took when he was most visible.

icreeper1231
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner