Background story for minecraft.

CeeJayBe3's Avatar CeeJayBe312/18/11 11:08 am
1 emeralds 108 5
12/18/2011 11:45 am
Aus_'s Avatar Aus_
Hu can come up with the best background story for minecraft?
For example: A boat crashed, a zombies forced u 2 flee your home etc.
CeeJayBe3
Level 23 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aus_
12/18/2011 11:45 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
You were an mexican, you had nowhere to flee, your dog "Sparky" was hit...by a mob of creepers, you went to WalMart to buy a new game called "Call of Poop 6", instead, you bought MineCraft.
defiledgrounds
12/18/2011 11:43 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ok. here is mine. and dont yell at me cuz it includes herobrine.

ok, so herobrine is just mining, when he hears a evil laugh coming from his nether portal.
he turns to look and a demonic spirit( )looks back at him.
"HEROBRINE!" it yells. "You have insulted my world, my master, my existence.
You will no longer be a problem. my master, the ruler of death and existences, is rising. And you, the one who has tried and tried to delay us. You are now mine."
The spirit flies into Herobrine, possesing him. The power generated from this once great Minecraftian an the evil demon is so powerful the world is thrown of balance amd the people of minecraft were teleported/dissapeared in a flash of light to unexplored parts of Minecraft, their memories wiped. and meanwhile, the demon has told herobrine he is no longer needed and throws him out of the portal which then closes behind him.
so, thats my idea . dont rage me cause i said herobrine in it . have some pity. took me 33 min. to write this. yes, very random, but, i think its good.
Epic_Ninja_1
12/18/2011 11:36 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon
My house was attacked by creepers I ran,jumped into a boat,went to sleep and woke up on a beach.
rageman96
12/18/2011 11:27 am
Level 42 : Master Lad
I went on a website, brought a game, it was minecraft
Fokkusu
12/18/2011 11:10 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
Your mother hated you, your father killed himself because of your failure, you jumped off a bridge, onto a garbage barge, rolled off of that eventually, and washed up on a beach.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome