I'm being haunted!

Xenon Neko's Avatar Xenon Neko10/26/13 12:52 am
1 emeralds 678 9
10/9/2014 6:11 pm
Minecraft_lover_300's Avatar Minecraft_lover_300
I decided to explore the strange mountain by my house. It starts out very steep, then there's a plain on top, with a single tiny tree. I have seen an oddly high amount of enderman spawn there... So, I climbed to the top. I saw an enderman spinning very fast - not like in a spawner, but like the standing on a fence glitch. It screamed, then chased me off the cliff. Right before I hit the ground, Minecraft froze, and eventually wasn't responding. The next time I logged on, I went to my house, to find an enderman! I ran away, where I was then swarmed by enderman! They will not leave me alone, they are hyper, teleport every 2 seconds, and have forced me stay in my house! They keep trying to pick up the blocks to get to me! HELP!
Xenon Neko
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/09/2014 6:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft_lover_300
Joe MinerI decided to explore the strange mountain by my house. It starts out very steep, then there's a plain on top, with a single tiny tree. I have seen an oddly high amount of enderman spawn there... So, I climbed to the top. I saw an enderman spinning very fast - not like in a spawner, but like the standing on a fence glitch. It screamed, then chased me off the cliff. Right before I hit the ground, Minecraft froze, and eventually wasn't responding. The next time I logged on, I went to my house, to find an enderman! I ran away, where I was then swarmed by enderman! They will not leave me alone, they are hyper, teleport every 2 seconds, and have forced me stay in my house! They keep trying to pick up the blocks to get to me! HELP!

Hmmmm this seems like a ghost.....but you need to show screenshots bro or else i wont belive it
11/07/2013 7:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
swimmergirl
I have been with the same problem but with my fellow ghast friends
I heard their noises and of course I had them in a cage but all of a sudden they were shooting fire balls I could hear it so I went over to their cages and they were out! they destroyed my whole house and then I ran to another mountain to build a new house
but I saw they followed me but behind them were like hundreds of ghasts behind them trying to kill me but then I found out that my seed was corrupted so I deleted the world
it was hard on me but I died like a million times- AND they knew where my spawn was so they kept spawn killing me before I could even see my minecraft world again
11/06/2013 6:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
bigpurplebubblezmc
WOW sounds very annoying
11/04/2013 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Azo_Minecraft
Quickly Build a 2 high Area then kill them.
11/03/2013 8:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Goblin
sealman50
this has no proof this is fake until you give screenshots.
10/31/2013 1:06 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
EliTheEnderman
umm I would not be a wuss and kill them
10/30/2013 3:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
Bookwormbybee
dude...turn it to peaceful, back to game they all disappear!
then back to whatever gamemode you where on
10/26/2013 1:10 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
cat822822
Call the ender hunters! Na i suggest this is total poo or your minecraft is stuffed
10/26/2013 12:56 am
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator
Xenon Neko
Anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome