Block ID: 937 CREEPYPASTA

FartingLaser's Avatar FartingLaser7/4/14 9:37 pm
1 emeralds 3.6k 43
9/3/2015 11:51 am
Jewelman's Avatar Jewelman
THIS TOPIC CONTAINS RELIGIOUS CONTENT. DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.

I downloaded a mod a few moths ago. That was a bad choice...

The mod was called Takuma's 666 Mod. It added much more stuff to Hell (Nether).
It added demons, ghosts, and it even added Satan! It was my favorite mod!
In the description on the website I got it from, it said to NEVER do /give (playername) 937. But, as I am myself, I did it anyway. That was a HORRIBLE, I say HORRIBLE, decision. It was a block. It was called BEENWARNED. I placed it. It was a missing texture. I left clicked it, and it showed a list of numbers, 13;666;937;303;4. I clicked 4, it being my favorite number, unknowing it was a Japanese unlucky number, much like 13 is a American unlucky number. The game crashed. I tried launching it again, but it didn't work. My uncle knows how to fix computers, iPods, iPhones, stuff like that, so I showed it to him. He tried to fix it, but he didn't know how. He couldn't figure out what was wrong. So I went back to my house not knowing what to do, when it suddenly turned on. On to Minecraft. On to the world I was on when I placed the block. The game looked oddly realistic and I was scared because of that... and basically everything else that happened. That's when I remembered I had a Resource Pack on. So um... yeah. But very strangely, the block wasn't there. I did /give (myMCname) 937, but it said, "Invalid block ID". So I was happy. And I made a new creative world. And when I spawned, I was in a castle. In front of me was the Satan mob... sitting on a throne? I'm not talking about a throne made of blocks, I'm talking an actual throne, like, an actual item! There were
half-slabs next to the throne, with my head on it (not real life head, my character head).
There was also blood, no, not HyperRealisticBlood, just blood, splattered on the walls. This made me even more scared. Then, I heard a voice coming from outside (in real life), so I went AFK and went outside. It was my friend calling me from outside. He said, "Hey man. I was driving by to see how you were doing, cause you haven't came out of your house in like, two weeks," Was I really playing THAT long!?!? "But when I went up the driveway, I saw graffiti on your door. I don't know what the hell it is but the symbol is very... disturbing. I cant figure out why though..." I looked behind me realizing there was a pentagram on my door. I told my friend he had to go. After he left, I went back to my computer, only to see I was dead. But instead of saying, "Game Over", it said, "Didn't I warn you?". Creepy. Then, I heard a fire. I smelled smoke. I went outside my room, and there was a massive fire. I got the phone, tried to open all doors, but they wouldn't budge. Did the same with the windows, didn't budge. I had to go to my last resort. I went to a window, and rammed a chair into it. The window broke, so I jumped out, spraining my ankle in the process. I dialed 911, (ever realized, 911, 9/11, 9/11/01? ) and the firemen came. After that, I went back inside my almost completely burned house, when I saw my computer. A .txt file was opened, saying, "You just won't die, will you? I'm going to go to every person's computer that you know, and give it viruses that will let me see what they're doing from their computer camera, then, I will use that to find their phone number, then their IP address, then where the live. I will kill them. But if you kill yourself in the next 6 months, I won't.". Damn. I had to destroy every computer that belongs to people I know. 2K worth of money, gone! I have the keys to all my friends' houses, luckily! So while they were asleep, I went to their house and destroyed the computers.

The End
FartingLaser
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jewelman
09/03/2015 11:51 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
sp00ky
pixel_ranger
08/25/2015 7:39 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Honestly the idea that you have keys to all you friends home is a bit odd
ClashAssassin
07/31/2015 8:24 pm
Level 43 : Master Button Pusher
cool story bruh.

I know this is irrelevant to this thread, but can i see your texture pack that you made that has "stolen textures"?
Halfhearthero
07/28/2015 12:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
rip computers lets go to the funeral
IPlayMCLikeABoss
07/17/2015 2:04 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
You scared me, I thought it was real and I was gonna smash my laptop and my brother's computer. Glad you said it was fake, or else my brother would kill me XD
AwesomeMinecrafter94
07/09/2015 9:28 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Click to reveal
S C A R Y
Minecraft_Manami
07/07/2015 11:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
The person's friends must have killed her for breaking there computers. I know I would.
Click to reveal
Rating: 7/10, That's not a bad rating
Kultainen-
06/05/2015 7:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
You put a lot of imagination and effort into that, but in the end it was all good. Haha
LetsGoTrippin
05/28/2015 9:29 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
Good pasta...but couldn't the guy just call...

Click to reveal
[yt]ytAYsn__ZZI[/yt]
Kiddy_Squid
05/28/2015 7:23 pm
This wasn't what I'd say quality. The events that happened in Minecraft easily seemed like it could've been that mod, decreasing from the creepy factor. When you brought the events to real life, it seemed a bit overkill with the fire and doors and windows budging. The realistic resource pack thing wasn't a detail worth noting either, and seemed like filler content to make the story seem longer. The use of smilies also isn't really meant for creepypasta stories and decreasing from the creepy factor.
FusionXInfinity
05/10/2015 10:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Oh. My. God.
*dies*
Tyler023
05/05/2015 7:38 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
What did I just read.
NinjaCall45
05/03/2015 3:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
Zenias
03/22/2015 12:21 am
I like the story, good work
Swagrid
10/16/2014 5:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Amazeballs
ForNarniaMC
10/15/2014 6:11 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
Omg. 10/10
Marthellio
07/31/2014 8:46 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
*facepalms, then drops dead*
IronMan101
07/31/2014 3:10 pm
hmm, it was believable, I wish you could go more in depth about that block though.... you picked 4, but there were MANY different numbers to choose from, XD I do love how through all the wreckage, your PC survived
FartingLaser
08/02/2014 12:39 am
Dude, I have an ASUS Transformer. This can survive everything.
Herobrinebuster
10/15/2014 12:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
Cool. I made my computer out of Nokia phones .3.
Luqueasaur
07/30/2014 9:46 pm
I didn't notice that "Creepypasta" meant it was about a history. I thought it was the block's name. How dumb am I.

Well, I have to say I actually expected that was an actual part of the mod, even the Satan's part and such, and I've only noticed this is a fake history when things began to burn. After it, I have to say that I thought it was exaggerated. It seems like you rushed an ending, without much details as on earlier occurrences. Either way, it was an enjoyable reading.
Blastertgp
07/25/2014 9:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
This, is pretty cringe-worthy. If the person was smart they would've just uninstalled the mod and left, and it's not realistic at all. It reminds me of the creepypasta MortalKombat.exe, except I believe MKEXE is much better. Near the end the story seemed rushed and I didn't know what was going on. It's almost like you're trying so hard to avoid cliche's such as hyper realistic blood, that avoiding cliche's is a cliche all in itself. But, I'd give it a 6/10. The problem is, it didn't scare me at all. Creepypasta's aren't all blood and gore and stuff, a perfect example of that is EASTER EGG : SNOW ON MOUNT SILVER (a Pokemon creepypasta) where they made a climb to the actual creepyness. There's also Jeff the Killer, which is an amazing creepypasta that DOES have blood and gore in it, but they strike fear in Jeffs backstory, his face, his famous saying. Blood is red liquid, it shouldn't be striking fear all in itself. That's all I have to say for now, see ya.
FartingLaser
07/29/2014 9:09 pm
At first, I thought my creepypasta sucked. Then all I got was good reviews, which made me proud. But you are a dog in a hat.. you always tell the truth... now I know, this is DEFINETLEY a crappypasta.
LoZFTW
07/20/2014 8:22 pm
Level 24 : Expert Warrior
I love it. c:
FartingLaser
07/22/2014 6:09 pm
Wow... all I have been doing is getting good reviews. It's AMAZING!
Chill Dragon
07/19/2014 6:05 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
cool
Veritas025
07/13/2014 11:52 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
Its hard to make a video game scary, I'm not trying to be mean I love Minecraft creepy pastas. Especially yours, if you could, could you try to make a part two and 3 like there's another .txt file somewhere and you meet the modmaker him/her self. And don't mention herobrine it will ruin the story; or maybe there's an update to the mod and it adds more stuff. I would love to see more by you!
FartingLaser
07/18/2014 2:55 pm
Thank you SOOOOO much for your suggestion. Because of this comment, I am starting to consider making part 2... Not considering, I will make it.
KJP12
07/18/2014 3:03 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Odd name you got, but that creepy pasta should go on. I mean like kinda massive FPS drop, and such. My FPS is really around 20, and doesn't feel so bad until 6 or so. Hope you continue this creepy pasta.
FartingLaser
07/18/2014 3:07 pm
That is an odd name I have, isn't it? And thanks. Never thought people would like this.
LavenderTownSyndrome
07/13/2014 2:27 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
I wanna fart a laser. Even though it'd burn my butt.
FartingLaser
07/13/2014 10:24 pm
It's FartingLaser. Not FartingLasers. FartingLaser as in a laser that farts. FartingLasers as in i'm farting lasers. Get yo facts straight XD
iFlame
07/13/2014 9:40 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
It's very creepy. Nice story to make me scared.
Zombieuz
07/10/2014 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
I like it. But is the mod real? Takuma's 666 Mod?
FartingLaser
07/13/2014 10:25 pm
No. The mod is not real.
ErenKanat03
06/03/2015 5:55 am
If I can do that,I will not add a block like this...
If i added a block like this,ITS NOT ME!
(I will do that mod.)
Birdsareawesome
07/09/2014 7:30 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
I made a kinda creepy pasta story but It's not posted.

Anyway It was super aweshum
lewisbutton
07/06/2014 7:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IS THAT REAL?
FartingLaser
07/06/2014 9:51 pm
No. This is not real. No creepypastas are real.
thegreatestminer
04/23/2015 4:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
true
lilweet
07/05/2014 1:34 pm
Nice story
FartingLaser
07/05/2014 9:29 pm
Thx. First crappypasta (calling it that for a reason) ever.
Imadbush
07/05/2014 4:07 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
Cringe
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome