COMPLETE GUIDE about Classical Architecture for MC

xv12commander's Avatar xv12commander4/1/23 5:08 pm
3 emeralds 163 2
4/8/2023 11:58 am
Begum69's Avatar Begum69
Hi! I've managed to complete an idea I had some years ago, namely a GUIDE concerning the reproduction of Classical Architecture in MC, this is aimed both to reproduce real buildings and to make your own designs, but following the real rules of proportions, etc, and keeping the size of the building "playable" at the same time! The guide has been made by informing myself very much on real C.A. first and then trying to translate into MC everything that was possible to translate and as faithfully as possible. The guide is already been made so I'm not interested in whether you think this is a worthy project or not (I hope so) but I'd be glad to hear if you can find it useful and easy enough to understand and apply. You will find all the 3 sections of the guide on my profile, this is just a screenshot showcasing a build I've made accoding to the rules I've put together:

xv12commander
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect