Contest! Win Minecraft Servers

CloudDevAether's Avatar CloudDevAether6/15/14 9:39 pm
1 emeralds 150 1
6/15/2014 9:44 pm
xXTheArcherXx's Avatar xXTheArcherXx
ORIGINAL POST: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/cha ... r-contest/

Hello! My name is CloudDevAether and I would like to introduce myself a little bit.
I am like any other player. I like minecraft, enjoy multiplayer servers, and have ran quite a few servers in the past.
Some succesful, and some not. I now quite a few talented people, who have what it takes to run a *succesful* server but cannnot afford to host one.

I am here to host a contest, to give those people a chance... to own their own minecraft server.. completly free with no strings attached!

I am not from a company, I do not need anything in return, but to simply see what is the community of gamers we have today.
I have a 32GB dedicated server. My own multicraft panel and all, I am dedicating 20GB of it to this competition.

You will apply and see if you are qualified for this competition. I will be selecting 10 competitors.There will be large prices for the winners at the end.

You will be given 2 weeks with a 2GB server. You will have full FTP access as well as the multicraft panel. You will be registered with your own account, and I will not alter with your information. You will be able to see the IPs of the contestants, and also their player counts, but you will not have any other acces to it.

I dont care what kind of server you run, either vanilla, bukkit, modded, or custom, at the end of the 2 week period, whoever has the most stable and largest amount of players win. There are prizes for the top 3 contestants.

#1 Will receive up to 10GB in servers. With multicraft and full FTP access. You will have the first 12 months, and if your actively updating the server, you will get to keep it.

#2 Will receive up to 5GB in servers. With multicraft and full FTP access. You will have the first 12 months, and if your actively updating the server, you will get to keep it.

#3 Will receive up to 2.5GB in servers. With multicraft and full FTP access. You will have the first 12 months, and if your actively updating the server, you will get to keep it.

I want to see quality servers. not some crappy "epic-craft" server. Of course with big rewards, there are rules.

- You must use original ideas
- NO downloaded spawns/builds (schematics or maps)
- 1 staff member per 10 players
- NO paid advertising in any ways
- no cheating or exploiting in any way

There are a few requirements to join. Read here and comment below to apply :

- Age ( Your age does not matter )
- Server name
- Gender ( for statistics only )
- How many servers have you owned in the past
- How many players are you aiming for?
- Why do you want to enter this contest?

After you have added me on skype ( CloudDevAether ), tell me your entire plan on how your going to run the server.

One I have chosen to accept you, I will set you up with the server instantly and updated the thread here. I would also liked to be updated daily about the progress of your server.

If any new rules pop up, I will message you on skype. I hope to be hearing back from the community and seeing who is exited to win some free servers!

If you feel better applying in private, add me on skype, CloudDevAether

Good luck developing your server!

- CloudDevAether
CloudDevAether
Level 1 : New Network