Creepy Pasta Story: 1 (Lil Jim)

MG0243's Avatar MG02437/19/13 1:05 am
1 emeralds 585 7
7/10/2014 10:06 am
Haydenjames's Avatar Haydenjames
Hello guys LTCR here, and I decided to make a Creepy Pasta. THIS IS FAKE I KNOW.
Here is the story (By the way this is MC Creepy Pasta)

It was a sunny day, I started my world. I spawned in a small, but decent snow biome. I had enabled "Bonus Chest" but nothing was found. I cut some trees down, and I noticed a regular tree in a snow biome. I chopped it up and up in the laves was a chest. I wondered if this could of been my Bonus Chest. I was really far from spawn, but I opened it. Once I opened it I found an apple, surrounded by bones in the chest. There was also a written book. I opened it and it said, "White eyes may seem white, but therefor in the dark my love has arose." I didn't understand what it meant, but I continued. After playing for a few hours I had a full set of armor, tools, and a decent house. My house was near a mob spawner, well I thought. I decided to stay there cause all I heard was zombies so I thought it was a spawner, and I could make an XP trap.Later on I decided to make my XP trap. When I looked at the spawner it was a steve like character, but with blood over his blue shirt, and was carrying a sword, but re-textured and it had blood on it. I wasn't using a texture pack so I ran. I grabbed my chest, and left. It was night. Trying to find a good spot to build. I slayed all the mobs, until a mob caught my eye. It was running like no other mob could. It looked like the default skin but with blood. It was carring a sword, but re-textured and it had blood on it. (NOTICE HOW THIS IS THE SAME MOB FROM THE SPAWNER) I ran to hit and it stared at me. I was scared. It brought the sword up and he changed to a tall skinny figure. I died after 2 minutes of running.

Want more? Subscribe, or comment.
MG0243
Level 3 : Apprentice Network