Custom enchantment help

tepo17's Avatar tepo1712/6/15 12:07 pm
1 emeralds 132 3
12/6/2015 2:16 pm
DrMrkev's Avatar DrMrkev
I am currently helping someone with their server and need to know if there is a way to add a new custom enchantment to the custom enchantments plugin.
tepo17
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2015 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DrMrkev
tepo17
DrMrkevI found out what a plugin - new enchantments are written in Java and must be specifically formatted / styled you save code as .class, open plug-in in WinRar or 7zip and put a .class to the folder assest> CEnch> new

Can you dumbify it? This is a bit too advanced for my brain to understand.

You have to be able to program in Java ... at least a little. Write a new enchantment to eclipse save it as a file class and you put.class to plugin or the plugin folder, depending on what version you are using
12/06/2015 2:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
DrMrkevI found out what a plugin - new enchantments are written in Java and must be specifically formatted / styled you save code as .class, open plug-in in WinRar or 7zip and put a .class to the folder assest> CEnch> new

Can you dumbify it? This is a bit too advanced for my brain to understand.
12/06/2015 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DrMrkev
I do not know what is this plugin. but if you want to learn something new you can create your own plugin / mod that includes enchantment that want and can contain anything you want. You can use : Eclipse - a free program to program in java.
Java - a programming language in which it is programmed minecraft (and logically all the mods and plugins)

do not worry, the programming is not hard to just try it (when I started programming, I also feared that it would be difficult)

-edit-
I found out what a plugin - new enchantments are written in Java and must be specifically formatted / styled you save code as .class, open plug-in in WinRar or 7zip and put a .class to the folder assest> CEnch> new
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome