Disabling Factions in a Specific World

XxGoopyxX's Avatar XxGoopyxX5/4/13 4:33 am
1 emeralds 11.3k 4
6/22/2014 5:07 pm
MusaTheLegend's Avatar MusaTheLegend
Hi,

I own a server with 3 mini games survivalgames, the herobrine, trouble in mineville and a survival world. I want to add factions to the survival world but people will claim land on the survivalgames world and I don't want that. Is there a way to disable faction claiming in every world except the survival world?

If answered thank you!
XxGoopyxX
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MusaTheLegend
06/22/2014 5:07 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Don't necro-post.
/lock.
Neko_TheHood
06/22/2014 1:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Is there a way to disable faction land claiming on JUST the overworld of a specific world?

Say I want factions in only nether, end, twilight, but not overworld.

Is there a way to make this happen? I looked thru the factions page a lot and cant seem to find it... any help anyone?
SilverKytten
05/04/2013 6:55 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
GLGAMERSYou can find out how to do this simply by searching "Factions Config" on google.
Here is what you can do,

“worldsNoClaiming”: [], – prevents factions from claiming land in these worlds
“worldsNoPowerLoss”: [], – prevents power loss on death in these worlds
“worldsIgnorePvP”: [], – Factions will completely ignore PvP damage in these worlds
“worldsNoWildernessProtection”: [] – any wilderness protection options you have set will be ignored in these worlds

So to stop faction in a world type /f config worldsNoClaiming worldname
This will then stop players being able to claim in that land. That goes the same with the others config options listed above.

Hope that helps

This ^

I also recommend giving the permission "-factions.kit.fullplayer" to the lowest rank in any world you don't want people to use factions commands in.

Here's a full guide, if you need anything else:
http://massivecraft.com/plugins/factions
GLGAMERS
05/04/2013 6:47 am
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
You can find out how to do this simply by searching "Factions Config" on google.
Here is what you can do,

“worldsNoClaiming”: [], – prevents factions from claiming land in these worlds
“worldsNoPowerLoss”: [], – prevents power loss on death in these worlds
“worldsIgnorePvP”: [], – Factions will completely ignore PvP damage in these worlds
“worldsNoWildernessProtection”: [] – any wilderness protection options you have set will be ignored in these worlds

So to stop faction in a world type /f config worldsNoClaiming worldname
This will then stop players being able to claim in that land. That goes the same with the others config options listed above.

Hope that helps
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome