Disc #11/Herobrine discussion.

JustaFleshWound's Avatar JustaFleshWound1/30/12 9:16 pm
1 emeralds 296 1
2/5/2012 10:35 pm
Major Callum A's Avatar Major Callum A
I find the 'Last 20 Posts' seems to be dominated by two things. One of them is Looking for/Need staff, actors, builders etc. The other one is Disc 11 and Herobrine Creepypastas. So, In hopes of redeeming the Ghosts in the Code section from endless repeat threads, I give you a place where you can share your stories about herobrine and what you think disc 11 really means.

NOTE: Yes, we know. Everyone knows. Herobrine is fake. That still does not mean people cannot make up stories about him. A story about travelling down into a cave and finding weird things eventually leading up to discovering herobrine is the same as writing a story about modern day vampires and how they interact with the real world. It's fiction, and it's been done a million times. (Here's looking at you Vampire sitcoms.)

This is probably the coolest Disc 11 theory I have seen so far:

Now mods have a legitimate excuse to get rid of all these repeat threads.
JustaFleshWound
Level 27 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2012 10:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Droid
Major Callum A
Made up story off the top of my head:

It was 12 at night and I was walking in the wooden house i made and there were torches all other the place and suddenly they went out! It was night so I knew something could spawn in it so I ran into my attic it was small so nothing could spawn there. I had a chest of emergency supply's so I wasn't worried, Until I heard foot steps down stairs. I thought "Good Idea It was to come up here, looks like a creepers already spawned" In a shaky voice that you could here knew those weren't normal footsteps. I thought "It's probably day now I can go outside now" But I stayed still knowing that something was downstairs. I heard the wind outside fearlessly blowing the roof. "BOM BOM" I heard a smacking noes on the trapdoor to the attic and then I saw two sets of red eyes. "WOLFS" I shouted straight at there face and then I got out my cobble sword wishing my iron one didn't break killing a zombie two days before. "Smack" The first one was out with one hit two the bottom of the neck but the other came straight at my face just as I kicked it I felt a cool oh so cool bit to the back of my neck... as I slowly eased my head to adjust my eye sight to my back neck I was face to face with two, souless but yet Blood fearless white eyes. He ghost like creature disapeared into a mist as i fall slowly to sleep on the floor of my attic
with my neck bloody I fade away and die as the wolfs eat my flesh

I made that story up off my head just now
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome