A Dispenser Mod??

hentailord5's Avatar hentailord52/29/12 3:46 am
1 emeralds 693 4
2/29/2012 6:48 am
hentailord5's Avatar hentailord5
Is there a mod for filling the dispensers with anything with a command? cuz im sick of filling my cannons, im a pro cannon builder, sick of filling them with stacks of fire balls over n over
hentailord5
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/29/2012 6:48 am
hentailord5
its cool, ill just wait for 1.2 and the singleplayer commands for tht version so i can do the roll back for each time i wanna refill, i know i can just get my self the jar file for the version for the current SPC, but im at the pre release 8 thing now, ive built tons of cannons, the small ones is easy to fill but my mega cannons, u dun wanna see their size man, soundes perverted but u get my point
02/29/2012 5:59 am
Level 45 : Master Batman
DrThresh
Pretty much. Problem is is that commands would really only work if a dispenser is defined with a fixed value that you can use, which is almost impossible without knowing the value of the block you create once you create it. The conveyors seem to offer a simple, engine based solution to manual refilling. Sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for.
02/29/2012 5:41 am
hentailord5
thanks for the help but i dont wanna change my designs with this mod, u sent me this link cuz of the conveyor belts right? i though more like a command, imagine like:
"//fill dispenser 9x 64x fire charge"
like fill the dispenser with 9 stacks of 64x firecharge, shame there is no thing, i could use single player command to roll back maybe, like fill them all then roll back as a refill but i tried downloading that mod, doesnt work with me. probably did something wrong, ive never used mods, the tutorial said use modloader n just load and ur done, i did tht, but maybe i had newer version of minecraft? thanks for the help anyway
02/29/2012 3:50 am
Level 45 : Master Batman
DrThresh
hentailord5Is there a mod for filling the dispensers with anything with a command? cuz im sick of filling my cannons, im a pro cannon builder, sick of filling them with stacks of fire balls over n over

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/futurecraft-384340/

Try this one
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome