Does this happen to everyone?

TheAmazingFerret's Avatar TheAmazingFerret4/16/15 5:35 pm
1 emeralds 265 7
4/16/2015 11:45 pm
Johnanater's Avatar Johnanater
I never expected a game to stick so close to me. A dozen of times i said "That's it Minecraft, I have to leave you. There's other stuff I must play through (for example Skyrim)" and then it comes back like a boomerang. No matter what, I end up playing minecraft. Mods, building sh*t or casual survival, doesn't matter in what form. Minecraft seems to always come back to hit me with all it got. Does this happen to everyone? Can you never leave it when you start liking Minecraft?

Do you never leave once you step in?
TheAmazingFerret
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2015 10:14 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
I'll have periods, one time even a few months long, where i go without playing minecraft because I'm bored of it, but then i always end up seeing something somewhere that makes me think "hmm...i could use that in x build"
and then it'll be the only thing i play for the next few months

I honestly don't see the point in making something like a conscious decision to stop playing a game unless it's for a reason like an addiction.

Just play it when you feel like it and don't when you don't. You don't have to make some huge resolution to leave a game every time you get bored of it.
04/16/2015 11:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
I read this in the "recent post" and all I saw was "I'll have periods" xD

But agreed
04/16/2015 10:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1820037
[deleted]
04/16/2015 9:59 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
I play other games. I just love the creativity in Minecraft, that's why I play it. I love adventure, creativity, and fun.
04/16/2015 9:55 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Yeah, I tried to stop to play another game once.

It didn't work.

Help me.
04/16/2015 6:17 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect
Xoyjaz
Beacuse I have a huge interest rate in the single player mode I can play it for hours. Its a game tha works like you are taking a break from everything else for me. And you never tired of breaks xD
04/16/2015 6:10 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
I don't ever leave Minecraft, but I definitely lose interest in it for a long time now and again.
It's fun when you start out, but after getting everything and doing everything you can imagine, it just gets boring (especially on Singleplayer. So lonely...).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome