Elite Games server disappearance?

ICEThat's Avatar ICEThat9/6/15 10:08 pm
1 emeralds 219 2
9/7/2015 3:02 pm
ICEThat's Avatar ICEThat
I used to love the Elite Games server. The games ElitePVP and VoidWars were lots of fun, and I played them constantly. But when Elite Games migrated to V2, both the games sucked and ElitePVP was unplayable. Shortly after that, the server was open less and less, until it disappeared off the radar. I haven't seen it since.

The IP is/was play.elitegamesmc.com, and they have a website that none of my devices can access because it has a screwy moving Tab bar, that causes a refresh every time it moves. Does anyone know what happened to the original versions of these mini games, and to the server? If the server no longer exists, I would like to request access to the commands and map for these games.

Thanks for whatever information you can give.
ICEThat
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon