Enchantment Ideas

Hardcore User's Avatar Hardcore User3/20/24 11:08 pm
2 emeralds 109 4
3/27/2024 4:08 pm
MatCat24's Avatar MatCat24
1: Wisdom:

Gain more experience while mining blocks

2: Propel:

Riptide for maces, but unlike riptide, it must not be raining for you to be able to propel yourself with the mace, only able to propel 10 blocks up and not forward or backwards

3: Charge (Shields):

After blocking, Thrust forward and knock the enemy back double the amount you thrusted forward

4: Light (Golden helmets): Gives your helmet a light for mining, Also changes the texture
Hardcore User
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2024 4:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MatCat24
Enchanmen: Shird. You tank a shird... when hit... skibidi dop dop dop yes yes
03/27/2024 3:57 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Mage
Arkaliasus
i made an enchantment for the shield once where every so often the arrow that hit it went into your inventory... maybe you could do that too? :)
03/21/2024 3:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Apro87
padded movement: Basically walking and running is quiet.
Bleed: Basically, If not healed, the victim bleeds and loses health (basicly poison but for weapons)
Turtle master: Turtle master potion but for armor.
Heavy falling: Maces do more damage when falling and hitting.
Yeeting: throws the enemy in a random direction.
Please tell me when the mod is released I really wanna try it!
03/21/2024 1:04 am
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Some interesting ideas:

1) Xp being so easy to get I don't see the point, but that view may be far from universal…

2) Technical: Unless some horizontal movement is allowed one would simply come straight back down, which seems of little use…
Preserving any horizontain velocity the player has when the enchant is invoked seems the simplest 'fix'.
(Also any hard limit will greatly limit utility: the solution to the 10 block mace is the 11 block wall)

Aesthetic: Being ably to put Riptide (or similar) on a mace is one of those ideas that is 'obvious' to anyone old enough to have experienced the Thor comics with his propeller hammer… and probably not seen as desirable because of the association.
Making 'propel' an anti-riptide [​it can not be raining to invoke] helps (, but the 10 block vertical only constraint then becomes paramount). Have you considered whether the enchant would be usable while in water?

3) this description needs expansion as I'm unclear about how your proposal would work mechanically…

4) would this light be 'real' (i.e. supressing mob spawning) or 'vrtual' (as Optifine's dynamic lighting which does not)?
Presuming the former…
If this is confined to gold helms, I doubt it would see much use as the significantly better protection and trailing lit area from the common lighting as one goes would seem to outwiegh the utility of the light helm.
Such a hel would also influence the design of player kill mob farms as it's light would need to be taken into account to avoid decreasing spawn efficiency.
(I'm guessing the light effect would only function while the helm was equiped, else this enchant would allow a mobile lantern like effect and allow for a throwable [​real] light source.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome