??? encounter

Vortexy's Avatar Vortexy1/14/14 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 390 2
2/6/2014 8:51 pm
mrblanky's Avatar mrblanky
ok so i was mining and i kept hearing noises and i tried to find the source of it but couldn't so kept mining and then i found a pig underground on a single dirt block and i noticed that there was light...i was in a massive ravine that went from the sea level to bedrock at this moment i was getting a little bit confused because ravines don't get this big and then suddenly i was killed, no lava or mobs just instant death and the chat said that i had been killed by ??? thats all it said i was killed by i tried to take screenshots but it said you cannot take a screenshot now and wouldn't let me take it when i respawned i noticed something my spawn was different, there was random grass blocks that had been turned into sand and when i went to the desert that i lived in the house i had was on fire and surrounded by signs that said ??? is going to find you i quickly checked to see if i was on a server or LAN and i wasn't i had no mods installed either at this time i noticed another thing, a lot of the sand had been turned into grass similar to what happened to my spawn but in reverse. i quickly left my world and tried to delete it but instead it got it's name changed to ??? and then i decided to go to multiplayer to tell my friends but almost all text in the game was replaced with ??? the logo, single player, multiplayer and options i quickly joined the server but noticed something was wrong...it said it's IP was ??? and i joined anyway but there was only one other player online called ??? he simply said welcome home and then left. everything had ??? on it i quickly turned off mine craft at this point and decided to go to bed because it was getting late. when i was in bed i noticed something about my room, it had things moved like my xbox was on the floor and the door was opened and i heard foot steps and a kicking on my bed and kept hearing a whispering voice that was really creepy and then i noticed the "thing" walk in to my bedroom it had slug like skin and very few teeth but the ones it did have was very small and sharp it simply kept talking and said that "i know your here...the nameless man told me" it at one moment just stared right at me and i froze at this moment i knew i was going to die but instead it said that it wouldn't be worth the effort to eat you and it walked off i played minecraft again in the morning and things was normal...until i found a written book that said i'l come for you this time and it was written by ???...he came...and now i'l come for you too....
Vortexy
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon