rachcraft's Avatar rachcraft4/5/14 2:14 pm
4/6/2014 11:00 am
fearsemike's Avatar fearsemike
IP: 213.239.204.109
SPAWN PIC:
http://prntscr.com/379lph
rachcraft
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

fearsemike
04/06/2014 11:00 am
I would like to be staff :IGN fearsemike: i would like to be staff to help the server out ive had good experiences and own a server im good with plugins and i like helping servers out i would like to apply for MOD/ADMIN

i think i could really help the server out and the community by doing plugins configuring helping members and being kind to all people on the server

im 15 years old i have skype:
fearsemike

if hackers and griefers came on i would temp ban them for 2 days to warn them if they do it again they will get a ban for a week then i would ban them for ever

i will help the server out by doing a series on there to help the server out and make more players on i would maybe donate to the server

some times i spend 7 hours a day helping servers out and keeping them safe

if a member has proof of some1 hacking i would ask the owner if they aproove of it

I live in england so i have a pretty good time zone i go to private school so wen im in holidays i get more time

if some1 was spamming of advertising id mute them for 1 hour preventing them for doing it i would not advertise my server .

ive never been banned on a server

ive been staff on a server i was head-admin and i was really trusted and got promoted to co-owner the server had around 20 people on a day so i was good at managing and helping out

i was Co-Owner on another server with 15 people on a day and it was a very good server

currently im admin on a server and im doing videos for them

so im very experienced

please accept this apply for admin Thankyou
Wafflegum
04/06/2014 9:30 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
IGN: NarutosMinecraft
Age: 12, well I'm very young but i can do most things in minecraft. I'm not a noob and immature.

How long can you spend time in the server?
I can be online for 2-7 hours each day. I'll try to be active player as ever!

What will you gonna do if someone spam?
I will give him a warning, and if he continues I will temp-mute for 1 hour.

Have you been ever banned in a server?
No, I never hack, or cheat in a server. Even grief, I only grief when its allowed in a server.

What can you do to help the server?
I will advertise by sharing the server to my friends, make a video on the server. Prevent hackers, spammers, and abusive persons.

How can you describe your self?
I'm loyal, friendly, and fast learner. But I cannot handle coding stuffs. I'm Patient, but I'm not really good at waiting for 1 day for just a small thing.

Timezone: UTC+ 8

What can you do for hackers, and griefers?
I will temp-banned and if they got caught agan. Perm-ban, griefing or hacking is a horrible and serious thing. Hacking can get your server crash, broken, or any horrible situations

Can you record?
Yes, i can. I have a microphone, and a recorder for my laptop. I have 200+ subscriber in my channel. I still upload videos but not everyday.

What position do you want?
Admin.

Why do you want this position?
I want this position because i want to help the server grow, prevent hackers, help Player's problems, Act fair to other members. I don't abuse my position's power, like banning, muting, and kicking.

Extra Information: I'm 12 year old Male. I live in philippines, and I have a cracked minecraft launcher. I'm not premium so please make the server cracked...
KingAkward
04/05/2014 3:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
IGN- 2lt_grey

Age - 20

Timezone - serbian time sone

What time are you most often on? - every day

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started Minecraft around 3 years ago and loved it ever since then

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Welp,nope

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I was a co-owner on a server!

How many hours can you contribute per day? - all day,if unlucky 14-13

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - I would tell them how to be mature,good,have nice languege,etc

Do you have skype? - nO

Anything else we should know?
Minecraft username:2lt_grey
Email :zlatkovic.s@ecpwireless.net

Position? Admin/mod

My Overall experience:
Plugins:10/10
Managing: 10/9
building:10/10
pex and groupmannger : 10:9
Helping people:10/10
What are your skills?:
Alot of plugins,like world edit,and helping people
My experience:Im a co-owner on a server so yeah.
what makes me different?I help alot,and know alot of plugins!
I wanna help everyone and get this server popular!
I will stop all hackers and rule breakers,ill do anything to help
What do you think is a good staff?:
a mature,good listener,not a abuser,good helper,not a dick.

How long can you dedicate to the server each day?:
13-14 hours of 10 or someting like that!
Kittiesaresocute
04/05/2014 3:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
um it says its whitelisted?
StealtheeEU
04/05/2014 3:08 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
1) In game name: OkLaHo

1.1) I would like to apply for developer

2) Age (Please be honest, we at Ildmor Realm are not judgmental): 16

3) What you would bring to the server (Skills, etc.): I'm fluent in English and know small Dutch, I believe I have a good sense of humor when the time is needed, with my past experience I have owner a successful server and been head-admin and other staff positions many times.

4) On a scale of 1-10, how are you with socializing with players?: 10,

5) On a scale of 1-10, how is your grammar?: 10,

6) Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because a server I was working on is now up and running and is fully functional, I have no more request from people wanting images and graphics made. Because of having a lot of free time I'm able to be extremely active. I also know multiple coding languages including java and C++

7) Skype username: Looneylewey

extra) Prior experience?: Owner of a successful server, Head-admin on 3 servers

extra) Any other notes you'd like to include?: I'm known for my developing skills for Minecraft and Warcraft. I would like to say thank you for reading this and want to wish anyone else applying the best of luck.

Added) I would like to become Admin+ or Developer if I had the choice.
preston7791
04/05/2014 3:03 pm
My Application

IGN - preston7791

Age - 13, I know I may seem young but I am quite mature for my age and most people think I'm too young but I am hoping that will not affect my chances.

Timezone - GMT +0, I think there are not enough active T-Mods their to stop the hackers so I hope I can help this continent too!

What time are you most often on? - I am usually on around 4 PM - 9 PM on weekdays and on weekends, All day basically. With my studies though I will not be able to keep this time table up until a month but I will still be active a lot.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started Minecraft around 3 years ago and loved it ever since, I actually saw SkyDoesMinecraft play it and I was eager to try it grin.gif and I usually play 6 days a week guaranteed. I started around 1.3 I believe but I ain't a 100% sure on that.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Well I am not going to lie, and be dishonest, When I just bought Minecraft I was not sensible and I just spammed and cussed at owners and it brought me no where but ban so I have been banned on a good few servers but I have definitely matured from then and I am much more responsible now for such a big job like this. I know I have developed and matured so I hope that that will not affect my chances.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been moderator on a handful of servers, They are very small but I think that I have gained so much experience from them even though they where all not popular, I know they were always just as professional smiley.gif I have been Moderator on BladeCraft, It was a quite enough popular server about a year ago getting 70-150 people daily, They are the ones that changed my attitude towards servers and they where extremely helpful to me and has improved my skills. I would be a good addition because I have a handful of skills and I am a good leader, As well, Most people know me on Nations so I think I get along well with people.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can guarantee 3 hours at least to this server a day and with any of my free-time I will join. I have a lot of studies going on at the moment so I won't be able to give as much time as I will in about a month.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - I usually do not judge people by they're age but by their personality, For Example, if younger people than me where spamming I would give him/her a warning about it and don't do it again. If they continued I would give them a 2nd warning saying that this is your last chance to stop it. Then if they finally continued I would have no option but to kick them from the server. Also I think younger people do not always understand there surroundings all the time and they need extra attention but I would give them some empathy, As well, you where that age too at one stage so I think they need someone to look out for them.

Do you have skype? - Yes I do, I will give the username if someone needs to skype me, I have to add them because my name has around 50 other people with the same name.

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - I used to use a Mic until I broke it and I have never got around to buy a quality new one. I would be willing to get one though. I just haven't been able too meanwhile but I will be buying one shortly.

Anything else we should know? My name is Aaron Grant and I am from the republic of Ireland, I like sports as well and I would love to be a Helper on your server, I know who hacks and who is who on Nations as I know all the active players on it. I would l hope if I could be given a chance and I hope you like this and here is some more INFO ;
Personal information.
Minecraft username:Aarnini45555
Email:aarongrant70@gmail.com

Position? Admin/Manager!

My Overall experience:
Plugins:10/8
Managing: 10/9
building:10/8
groupmanager:10/9
Helping people:10/8
What are your skills?:
Worldedit,plugins,solving problems without making consequenses,Being loyal,Being reasonable,responsible,creative,respectfull,listening,patient,doing as i've been told, and generally be a Nice guy with alot of potential.

My experience:I have a lot of experience in moderating servers In doing so, I have collected skills To drive A server forward in there development as well as solving problems,managing alot of stuff and helping with some plugins. I've been staff On about 7 servers And in other games as rune-scape and others.

what makes me different? I've got alot to offer your community, as well as i'm a experienced staff with alot of past experience in a variation of games, I'm also patient,mature,reasonable,responsible,I can handle things without making concequenses,I know alot of plugins (those who i don't know i'm willing to learn), And i'm generally a helpful and a nice person with a lot of potential.

I want this position to help assist the server in its development process and to be apart of the development process, interact with players on an official basis, Make a good community and making sure the rules are obey'd by all players,Stopping rulebreakers,glitchers and abusers so i could drive the server in to a bright future and make sure everyone enjoy's there stay and making sure they get the best of it.

I can stop rulebreakers aswell as glitchers and abusers,create a good community,Making sure everyone follows the rules,advertising,building And driving the server forward in its development, and making it go as far as it could go.

What do you think is a good staff?:
A good staff is one who Helps players,listens to the owner,doesn't abuse their powers,Isn't disrespectful,Good grammar,be polite,is responsible,reasonable,good at managing,good at solving problems.

How long can you dedicate to the server each day?:
My dedication to this server would be 4-6 hours each day more on weekends, ill try to be more active but 4-6 is basically how much i could do on a normal day.

Extra Information for you:
I'm a 13 year old Irish guy that loves to help/developing servers and players, i'm plugin experienced i'm As mature as you could get in my age, and I love if I could help your server so don't hesitate! PICK ME NOW!
Thanks, preston!
rachcraft
04/06/2014 8:43 am
ACCEPTED
KingAkward
04/05/2014 3:01 pm
yeah,we can see (I cannot connect,my name is 2lt_grey)!
rachcraft
04/05/2014 2:57 pm
We are not whitelisted now.
KingAkward
04/05/2014 2:42 pm
I WANNA BE STAFF!
HermesWoop
04/05/2014 2:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
Me too
\
EpixTroller
04/05/2014 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
You have to be whitelisted?
I would like to be staff and help you guys out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome