Epic 1.4.5 Seed!

NateNoki's Avatar NateNoki12/15/12 9:29 pm
1 emeralds 257 5
12/15/2012 11:40 pm
Neptonic's Avatar Neptonic
Ok, not sure if Minecraft just ignored what I typed into the world seed box and randomly picked another seed, or if Mojang has given a nod to a famous YouTube Miner (either way, it's still an incredible seed imho ) but I typed in Tobuscus (yes, I'm a fan ) and got this:

I am going to have so much fun building on this one after I finish my 1st project - always wanted to do a mountain/cave/water/sky city complex.

What do you guys think? Is the seed real, or did Minecraft just ignore what I typed in the box?
NateNoki
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2012 11:40 pm
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Neptonic
This seed is cool, however I judge seeds for their survival mode potential. The seed 20 is my favorite because its in a ForestHills biome by a River biome and a large ravine nearby. All other biomes are near by too.
12/15/2012 10:02 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist
Glory_Of_The_Horses
Ssssstop with all the hatersss! I think pretty cool ssssssseed, I got an epic ssssssurvival ssssseed when I typed in icametodancedancedancedance ! When I explored, I found a cave with gold and iron and who knowssssssss maybe diamondssssssssssss!

12/15/2012 9:46 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
NateNoki
Aww ok. I figured that was more likely the case than Mojang singling out a single Miner to give a nod to anyways.

I almost always seem to spawn in either winter or desert biomes - it's rare that I see the Extreme Hills biome, so it was pretty epic for me. Sorry for the false alarm, everyone.
12/15/2012 9:38 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
Dragonfly3D
craftykidsIt's just an extreme hills biome. It's not that amazing.

Most true thing i have ever heard. Extreme Hills biomes almost always have stuff of that sort; mountain cavities(that's what i call them), archways, and flat out random generation of mountains. Sorry sir, but this, is a fairly average seed.
I still like this , as i love this biome.
12/15/2012 9:32 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
It's just an extreme hills biome. It's not that amazing.

I guess that arch over the water looks sort of cool, but still, I think that sort of stuff is common in extreme hills biomes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome