Factions vs. Survival

Theepwner's Avatar Theepwner1/10/14 2:00 am
1 emeralds 276 4
1/11/2014 1:13 pm
Slimecraft101's Avatar Slimecraft101
So I recently did a poll for all of the popular minecraft game types. Game types that were included were Survival, Factions, Creative, Prison, Kit PvP, Op PvP, Hunger Games, Sky Block, and Minigames. The topic of the poll was "What is your favorite Game type?"
Link to that if you're interested: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/what-your-favorite-game-type-server-t346670.html

Well anyways back to the topic, Survival was voted more than factions? I don't understand why people would like Survival more? Is it because of it's simplicity? In Factions you make a "Faction" or known as a team. Also in Factions you can battle other Factions for more power. You can also make bases and boundaries.

So what do you like better? Factions or Survival? Please explain why you like one over the other. Your comments might possibly decide the next server I am making
Theepwner
Level 34 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Slimecraft101
01/11/2014 1:13 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
I personally LOVE factions servers and I think they're better than survival. The thing I like about faction servers id getting to raid and blow up people's bases >:D
Theepwner
01/11/2014 1:04 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Network
Bump
BeastlyPvP123
01/10/2014 6:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
they chose survival because its easier to raid bases as you can just dig in but factions have it claimed and you cant raid it as its to difficult for some people and I would probably vote for prison
hartmde
01/10/2014 2:09 am
Level 33 : Artisan Archer
I dont understand why someone would take survival unless they believe that what they build is grand. Dont get me wrong, somethings built are amazing, but normally they are just small little houses just like everyone else. Most people i think also "respect" others work and dont want to destroy it. Guess thats what lead me to making my own faction server (BnD.mcpro.co if anyone is interested)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome