FailCraft

Flerpy's Avatar Flerpy7/13/11 12:34 am
7/14/2011 5:03 am
cable666's Avatar cable666
This is a Topic where you can talk or post some of your biggest Minecraft fails! One of mine is a sheep standing on 1 block on a HUGE cliff. I have the URL here somewhere...
P.S I'm fairly new to the forums and site so please dont be super duper harsh...
Flerpy
Level 19 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2011 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
cable666
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
07/14/2011 3:20 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
SlimyCreeper
My biggest fail was at my first trip to the nether. I killed a zombie pigman then a ghast shot out the portal. I also left my flint and steel at home. Didn't go back in till I had
diamond.
one of my larrgest fails was when i had 7 or 8 diamond 18 gold and tons of redstone and i fell down a crater and landed in a lavafall and died. and i went back to my start spawn point. i was so angry. it sucked

Ah I had that happen once, killed every chicken in sight once I respawned.
07/14/2011 2:55 am
cable666
one of my larrgest fails was when i had 7 or 8 diamond 18 gold and tons of redstone and i fell down a crater and landed in a lavafall and died. and i went back to my start spawn point. i was so angry. it sucked
07/14/2011 1:45 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
fogboundcleric
my biggest fail was when i was making a becon so when i get lost i would find my house but i had no armor and i mad it as hight as 128 blocks and somehow i pressed the "W" button and i fell to my death then (i was putting on torches) my next fail was getting blown up by a creeper i flew in the air but i did not know that another creeper had seen me after the first creeper i had survived but i flew in the second creeper it blew up then i flew in the crator of the first creeper i survived that 1 then when i got out of the crator a zombie killed me thankfuly i died next 2 spawn so i got my clay
-fogboundcleric
07/14/2011 12:08 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
goldfist12
my Biggest fail ever is when i was building a giant castle with cannons....there were cannons by the main gate and roof. I tested the cannons but a glitch came up and blew my intire castle to a huge crater. I then rembered i had a tnt mod that amped the radius of tnt. A LOT. yeah. it amped the radious and destroying power by about 10 the normal ammount. yeah.
07/14/2011 12:03 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Shockman25
One time i went REALLY deep into a mine and got tons of obsidian, diamonds, and redstone. Then as i was coming back up, a creeper came out of no where and killed me -.-
07/13/2011 4:47 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
I once got killed by a cow...

the bugger pushed me into a lava pit when I wasn't paying attention.
07/13/2011 4:04 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pokemon
WoxandWarf
I keep getting the MovePlus mode and playing multiplayer.

It makes me die a lot. Try it and you'll see what I mean.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/817 ... us-18-smp/
07/13/2011 3:36 pm
Level 26 : Expert Miner
Excision
My biggest fail was when i made a nice vending machine I thought "This needs something more but what...? I know it a destruction system!" So i carefully place all the TNT connect it to a lever and test the Vending Machine again, Turns out a block of TNT was placed next to a Pressure Rail, Boom, goodbye Vending machine, i also had Optifog autosave on so i couldn't go back >.>
07/13/2011 2:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Mage
Flerpy
Lulz nice guys
07/13/2011 1:00 am
Ebrithil97
I was making a really long rollercoaster and yesterday I tested it while it was half done. Turns out somehow I forgot to place a block at the end to stop my minecart and flew off a cliff into the water, so I got really ticked off and blew up the end with some TNT. Then I realised I had some electrical rails (the ones made with gold) at the end I blew up. I decided to stay out in the dark for the night to calm myself down...
07/13/2011 12:49 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome