First time trolled in minecraft?

Minecrafterman152's Avatar Minecrafterman1527/4/13 2:25 pm
1 emeralds 182 4
7/4/2013 7:08 pm
Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox
What is the first time you were trolled in minecraft and what kind of server?
Minecrafterman152
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2013 7:08 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Was relatively new to MC, playing in SMP. Didn't know what the Ender Dragon was. Two admins spawned one right above our town for the lolz. After they killed it (I asked them to), it landed on one of my faction member's house. I was shouting "WHO BUILT THIS STATUE HERE!?". Lol.
07/04/2013 3:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ItsDuane33
I Don't Get Trolled... I Do The Trolling
07/04/2013 5:41 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
samkee00
I like to subtly troll people or make people on my server think I'm a hacker who made themself op and greifed. People actually beleive it. -_-
07/04/2013 2:56 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Strawberrypickle01
Well the 1st time I was trolled was while in a server with a friend. We had built a city on top of the ocean and all was well, until his other friend came into the world. I never really liked him before be cause he was rude and he didn't troll before so I was ok with him there. So any ways he came in and asked for op since most of us were op. So my friend gave it to him. The next thing I knew I came out of my house and saw TNT! I screamed NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He said nothing while my friend said what is going on. So I said he had TNT all over the Town! We quickly put him in survival, but by then it was too late and he ignited the TNT blowing up our town! BUT that wasn't enough! He then put himself in creative, deoped my friend and deoped everyone, but me. He then set lava all over the place! So since I was the last op left other than him I deoped him 1st, then put him in survival killing him from the fall, and then permenatly Banned him from that world! I then reoped my friends and we didn't feel like playing anymore. (The good thing was that I built my house over a ravine next to the abandon mines. I found enough diamond for diamond armor, enchanted it, and stored it in a secure location! SO the armor survived!) A while later my friend "recovered" and said that the his friend had somehow gotten the world (*I called "hax!!"*) and saved a copy before he messed up the world, so everything was saved! But you know the feeling when you get so much riches that you don't want to play anymore that you want to start a new world. Well we felt that way and just started a new world! So that is my worst trolling EVER!

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome