chef69's Avatar chef692/24/14 1:00 pm
1 emeralds 319 4
2/25/2014 11:30 am
cn6620's Avatar cn6620
my first video plz tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q7fcKY1Qlg
chef69
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2014 11:28 am
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
TheMasterGeneral
If you're recording while walking on the ground, be sure to turn off view bobbing.
02/25/2014 11:20 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Kaev
For this video in particular, it is a showcase / trailer type thing. So here's my opinions

1: A better screen recorder - Preferably something that records HD for your viewers, and doesn't have that annoying watermark at the top. It doesn't really look professional; if that's what you're aiming for. You're very new, so I wouldn't expect you to pay for one straight away, but it'd be nice.

2: Turn off Minecraft sound - For these types of videos, you'd want to immerse the viewer in to your video I guess. Minecraft sound would be fine if you didn't have music, but you do, so it just turns in to some unnecessary background noise of your footsteps tapping and the lava bobbling. Which brings me on to my next point.

3: Better music - I have nothing against the music you used, it could be a very peaceful mood, but even in this situation, the music didn't seem fitting, and wasn't my cup of tea. Opinion, of course.

4: F8 mode - Though a minor change, it really does make it look a lot smoother in the video rather than when it's off, where your cursor is taking sharp movements and not giving the viewer an easy view? It's hard to explain. I think the key binding may have changed, so you should check controls.

This is everything I could point out. This is from my point of view, and may not be everyone's opinion
02/25/2014 11:30 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
cn6620
This is very good advice to the OP and I would recommend you take notice of this post.

I would only add two things to the suggestions which is to also use F1 as well with F8 and to also edit with better editing software such as Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere as the Text effects you have added look very amateurish.
02/25/2014 10:03 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
chef69
come on planet mincrafters give me some feed back
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome