Foxes? So, uhm, will we finally find out....

ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser2/18/19 2:59 pm
4 emeralds 779 2
2/19/2019 12:49 am
HoboMaggot's Avatar HoboMaggot
Hi gang!

Don't take this too serious please ;)

But... So in 1.14 we get a new mob in the game: The Fox. Furry little creatures that will hunt chickens (just like the wolf, poor chickens) and you can breed them with sweet berries.

I'll tell you a story though; those foxes are really evil creatures. Honest! So here on my End ship and I spawned in 2 foxes, then bred them with berries:

Foxes

So the next moment the foxes walk around a bit, the elders sit up and the little one eventually falls asleep, and he looks really cute too:

Baby fox asleep
Unfortunately for this critter it seems the elders didn't feel like parenting. They walked around a bit and then one by one decided to kill themselves by walking off the side of the ship. ... which floats a few blocks above the ground, but the ship itself is quite high, as you probably know.

And no: I didn't chase them around or anything.

Now I'm afraid to unpause my game again because when this guy wakes up he probably won't be very happy to learn that his parents ran off.

So I can only conclude: foxes are evil.

Fortunately there's also a positive side to all this. Because finally, thanks to Minecraft, will we be able to find out the ancient secret... What does the fox say?!

ShelLuser
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer