📣Friends, help! I need some Revine tips to break the curse!question_answer

PuipinM's Avatar PuipinM • 6/15/20 9:29 am
6/15/2020 2:36 pm
PuipinM's Avatar PuipinM
Hey friends, I need some help! Starting with the most recent video of my playthrough, my videos start getting cursed. Bad things just KEEP happening and Ravines start popping up everywhere. I think I could break the curse if I knew how to ACTUALLY EFFECTIVELY EXPLORE ONE. So as you may be able to see, I'm not that good at Ravine exploration. Any tips?
PuipinM
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BlazeDrake
• 06/15/2020 11:57 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Button Pusher
You should bring a bucket of water & create a waterfall from the top to the bottom of the ravine. Then just swim back up it when you want to leave. You should also refill the bucket with some water at the bottom of it if there's lava around.
PuipinM
• 06/15/2020 1:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Oh, snap, that's genius! Would you suggest that I carry two water buckets then? Just to be safe? (I have absolutely no idea why I never thought of trying this x))
BlazeDrake
• 06/15/2020 2:19 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Sure, if you can spare the space in your inventory. But 1 should be enough, as there's usually water somewhere on the floor of a ravine
PuipinM
• 06/15/2020 2:36 pm
These are such fabulous tips! Thank you so much. For once, I'm actually super excited to explore a Ravine o(^â–½^)o.
I seriously can't thank you enough for your helpful comments here 😅
PuipinM
• 06/15/2020 9:32 am
You don't even need to watch the video, I just need the tips (o゜▽゜)o☆
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome