Funniest Minecraft Experiences Ever?

HDK_Rewindz's Avatar HDK_Rewindz1/16/14 4:49 pm
1 emeralds 138 5
1/17/2014 6:05 am
MCPlayaofMC's Avatar MCPlayaofMC
Just go ahead and post you most enjoyable/funny Minecraft moments ever!

Mine was when I was playing Minecraft with my friend and he thought he could make a jump into water and fell at least 40 blocks short and it was absolutely hilarious. Whats yours???
HDK_Rewindz
Level 20 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MCPlayaofMC
01/17/2014 6:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I was spying on this horse in a single player survival and all of a sudden, when a chicken walked past it, it danced in circles and didn't stop until I logged out an came back. It was funny because the chicken was spreading the dance.
yoyoiamcool
01/16/2014 11:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
when my friend and i were playing some hunger games (yesterday)
we were playing on that map where you can jump off this air ship and land in water...
my friend jumped and died because of fall dmg
it was SO funny, especially since he was telling me that he was going to win that game
Eternal_Edge
01/16/2014 11:03 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
This probably happened during the alpha stage of Minecraft. My friend had been wanting me to try Minecraft for a while. The problem at the time though was that I did not have a very good computer. After about 20min of trying to get connected, I finally joined his world. Now before I joined he said I was going to spawn in a high place and whatever you do, dont fall off the edge. I said ok and joined. 5sec after joining I accidentally walked off the edge and crashed the game. Lets just say it was a while before I tried again.
InvisibleFlame
01/16/2014 10:54 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
I was spying on a Millenaire villager walking ouside late at night in minecraft. I then saw the villager shoot through the window into his house as fast as a bullet. LOL
sarcastic_ninja
01/16/2014 10:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
I traveled to the nether and there's like 30 villagers crowding around me as soon as I spawned

I know it's lame but I really haven't had many funny experiences
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome