I'm Getting a Minecraft Account!

Mr_NiceGuy's Avatar Mr_NiceGuy11/23/13 2:28 pm
12/8/2013 1:25 pm
Mr_NiceGuy's Avatar Mr_NiceGuy
Side note
Click to reveal
Thank you so much for all your great responses! You guys are the people that make PMC great! I've always loved this site and I will continue to love it long after I grow bored of minecraft. Thank you for your kindness and bravo to your deceny and brilliantness.

WAFFLE AND PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

Click to reveal
Hello everyone! I'm Mr_NiceGuy or -snip- as they call me IRL!
I've been on the site for a while, made a load of friends and had a load of fun, but have only played minecraft 4 times in that time (like 6 months).
Why you ask? Am I crazy or just stupid? Neither! I haven't owned a Minecraft account! OH THE PAIN, THE MISFORTUNE! I jest, I jest, of course. But to the contrary I'm delighted to announce that on this coming Wednesday I shall become the glad and gleeful owner of my very own, NEAR MINT CONDITION, Minecraft account!!!
Now I just need some confirmation, clarification if you will, of one small complication. I haven't registered a mojang account and I'm not aware of the technicalities.

MAIN QUESTION

Click to reveal
Could someone please enlighten me to this; Is the underscore (_) character prohibited or banned on the minecraft account registry. As you can tell from my name, I will be calling myself Mr_NiceGuy. Will this exceed maximum characters and does it have illegal characters?

EXTENSION QUESTION

Click to reveal
If I am struck by the misfortune of having to select an alternate name, do any of you wonderful people have any valid and proposing suggestions? Post them below, of course! I'd like to notify you to my preferences: I want it to have something to do with me being nice and no numbers!

Let the bombardment of answers UNLEASH!
Mr_NiceGuy
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2013 1:25 pm
Mr_NiceGuy
In conclusion, I bought the account last week. To my disappointment the account name "Mr_NiceGuy" was taken by a user who registered before they introduced the mojang account system; my username was taken by a non-premium user (much to my frustration).
Yet, I ended up purchasing a similar name after hours of deliberation: Mr_NiceGuys!
Look out for me in the servers!
11/26/2013 11:14 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
Awesome congrats dood and to answer your questions that name will be fine you can definitely have it hope you have a great time on minecraft
11/26/2013 10:54 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Owen_
You sure can use that name, it's fine. But I'd call yourself something else. There are so many options, I myself haven't got an account so I just want to tell you to take your time and consider what you want, my friend bought his account last year, and is this year permanently stuck with a silly name. When it comes to names I use these rules:

1. Use a capital letter for the beginning of your name.
2. NO underscores or numbers.
3. Don't use HD, XxX or anything like that.
4. Make it sound cool, remix your name or something.
5. If your name was Owen, like mine the end result would be something like: Owaine
This is the account I wish I had.

It shouldn't look like: XxXY0L0_SW4G_D4DDY_M4ST3R_420HDXxX

lol
11/23/2013 3:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Wild Zasse
My name WildZassian on minecraft is the exact same amount of characters as your name, so that's all good, and you can use underscores, But I'm glad you're not overusing them, I've seen people with names like _____THE___THING_____,
Or something like that.
11/23/2013 3:22 pm
Mr_NiceGuy
Can't wait to try out your servers guys! Also, I suggest you read my side note, I believe you might find it fairly "heart warming" as such!
11/23/2013 3:06 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
IceMagic
If you need a plain survival server with no mods consider joining mine:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/v ... 2-2594649/

And Welcome to Minecraft.
11/23/2013 3:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ziDiGiiTaLz
Awesome. Consider joining my server when you get minecraft?

IP: 206.217.141.25:25565
11/23/2013 2:40 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
Congrats man,looking forward to seeing you in the servers!
11/23/2013 2:40 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
bloxParadise_
It's allowed, my name has an underscore! (bloxParadise).
11/23/2013 2:39 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Senpai
Neroxyl
" I will be calling myself Mr_NiceGuy. Will this exceed maximum characters and does it have illegal characters?"

- Only if you're mexican. " Badum - disj "
11/23/2013 2:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
crackersman
heres a nice one: Overlord Of The Rainbows And Sunshine!
11/23/2013 2:32 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
Yes, underscores are allowed.
11/23/2013 2:31 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Rice
99% sure that will work, I have seen MANY people with underscores in their name too,
11/23/2013 2:30 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin
DigiornosPizza
yes, you can use the underscore like Jeb_
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome