Give Me Suggestions For My Upcoming Map

xxNerdCraftxD's Avatar xxNerdCraftxD3/28/15 10:15 am
1 emeralds 145 1
3/28/2015 10:24 am
randomteddys500's Avatar randomteddys500
Hey Guys!
I just want to know what you want to see in my upcoming map, Awesome Minecraft 5
Please select which biomes you want this map to be based upon

1) Desert Biome- You will be in Gamemode 0 with health potions travelling on cacti around about a kilometer

2) Ocean- We will have a Pirate Parkour 2 after all. I will try to make it relative to pirates.
The only thing that i won't like about it is the fact that we have quests but tell me in the comment

3) Winter- Lots and lots of trees and chicken
I would also like to point out that it is kind of dumb to do a christmas themed map on summer

4)Wacky- I will create a new division for Awesome Minecraft Parkour called Wacky Minecraft Parkour
We will move on to 1.8 and use slime block technology.

5) Submit your own topics- You can tell me what you want to have on the map and you can send me screenshots of examples of what you want to have in the map

6) Formal- We could have a room that has parkour in it. Like tPC Parkour!

7) Give me a map and let's see what we could do with it -You just send me a map that you really like and I will try to make a map out of it. I only run on 1.7.10 and cannot go to 1.8

7.1) The following maps will be rejected

-Pixel Art- I hate them
-Parkour Maps- I won't add more content to them
-Statues- Just plain old nope

If you have more suggestions then just comment down below "I really would want my suggestion to be in the map (Insert Suggestion Here)

-xxNerdCraftxD
xxNerdCraftxD
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect