Good Builders needed to help a newbie :D

NecroBuilds's Avatar NecroBuilds2/4/14 12:41 pm
2/5/2014 2:48 am
Foxy's Avatar Foxy
Hello guys, AlphaWolfZ here,
So I have technically been playing mine craft for 2 1/2 years now. For the first year I was really focused in survival and the rest was playing pvp and factions server.

It was not until recently that my brother and his friend started building a server that I realised how lacking my building skills where. So I decided that enough was enough. and now for 2 weeks I have begun improving my building skills.

But now I realise that I'am not really creative. I really want to build those epic structures or even just cool castle spawns. So I have been literally spending hours watching videos but to no prevail.

Also I can build stuff from tutorials step-by-step. Which I don't think is very impressive.

So is there anyone who can probably help, without any server maybe just by here in the forums. I build something and maybe give me ideas till I get like others I reckon that this is probably a long shot, more like loooooong shot. But was worth a try

Sorry for the long rant, hope I please all grammar nazis out there (me included tehee). Bye
NecroBuilds
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2014 2:48 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
look up "Fibonacci numbers"
if you want to build pretty
02/04/2014 2:59 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
ChampionMiners
Hmmm, i know peoples on servers, I can get a guy to help you.
02/04/2014 2:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
TheBettaforce
I mean you can't be bad at building. I have been playing for 3 1/2 years , and I NEVER learned how to build. It just COMES to you. Not that you need to ''practice'' or anything. All of my friends didn't learn either, and they build HUGE building. It will come. Just wait.
02/04/2014 11:59 pm
NecroBuilds
I don't think so, i don't have that great creativity url anyways. So I'am looking for some expert professionals, I would love to have lessons on Skype or even help via the forums.
02/04/2014 1:08 pm
NecroBuilds
Thank you all for your warm welcome. Yes this is my first post and I'am loving this server already
02/04/2014 12:57 pm
Level 44 : Master Pixel Painter
Hebb
Super Scary Skeleton
DanielHebbardCheck your PMC private messages. I sent you and Ip to my small server that only me and you can use to build on

Can you give me the IP too? I'd love to join and help.

Sent
02/04/2014 12:55 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
James44970
Necro welcome to PMC! This is your first post I guess, Because it says 2 posts and you have done 2 posts on this thread, Welcome and enjoy your stay!
02/04/2014 12:50 pm
Level 44 : Master Pixel Painter
Hebb
Check your PMC private messages. I sent you and Ip to my small server that only me and you can use to build on
02/04/2014 2:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
s0vi3t_on1on
I'd love to have the IP too, if possible. I swear I am one you can trust, and I am really helpful, no matter if you need me as a miner, builder or cobblestone and dirt carrier.
02/04/2014 2:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Veloic_raptor1337
Ooooh can I join?

IGN: raptorman750
02/04/2014 12:47 pm
NecroBuilds
Oh and forgot to mention, I have a thing with medical builds and like spiky things. Lynchinc's tanatulas is what I love the most

Tantalus:www.planetminecraft.com/project/tantalus/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome