A good bye minecraft!

PackAsaurasRex's Avatar PackAsaurasRex6/16/14 8:47 pm
1 emeralds 198 5
6/16/2014 9:11 pm
Navbarry's Avatar Navbarry
Hello, and good bye. I am now for sure now leaving minecraft for good. I have decided to leave minecraft before it falls all at once.. I hope to find another game like it in the future but I have to say the new EULA rules will kill it, so I decided that I would just leave now before I see it all unfold and fall at once..! I truly think that the new EULA rules will kill Minecraft they say they want even playing field well, there won't be a playing field at all. I wan't to say good bye to the Minecraft Community and PMC! It is truly sad to see this happen today and thank god I have ton's of steam games to keep me happy for a while please feel free to post your comments about anything below!
PackAsaurasRex
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Navbarry
06/16/2014 9:11 pm
Level 42 : Master Blob
The EULA is completely blown out of proportion. The ONLY servers it will effect are the ones running major operations, making thousands a month and having at least 300 players on at all times.
experttacobear
06/16/2014 8:52 pm
Level 27 : Expert Taco
It's okay... I quit Minecraft.... unfortunately I found another game I'm addicted to.
Chron
06/16/2014 8:50 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Do you even know what they changed in the EULA? Unlike before, they're actually ALLOWING server owners to make some money off of their server, whereas before they couldn't, but everyone did anyway. This isn't going to kill MC... Even though I never knew you, sad to see a Minecrafter go, especially for the wrong reasons.
ImaLittleCreeper
06/16/2014 8:50 pm
Level 44 : Master Wolf Whisperer
Really? How will the EULA change it so drastically? Phht, get over it
DuckTummy
06/16/2014 8:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Woah, don't quit! Just play with it and eventually you'll get addicted once more.

*Edit* This isn't even a blog.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome