Good Site Builder?

Ondallianking's Avatar Ondallianking4/6/19 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 181 7
4/7/2019 1:31 am
Tobbzii's Avatar Tobbzii
So i was wondering if anyones knows a decent site builder for mc servers ive tried weebly and wix and i hate the forums and enjin is well thats self explanetory anyways i was wondering if anyone knows some good hosters for websites or what most mc servers use {i need to be able to edit html and css}
Ondallianking
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2019 6:03 pm
Ondallianking
im currently using enjin for my first server but it would look a lot better if i didnt have to deal with recoding and hiding half of enjins stuff with html modules
04/06/2019 6:00 pm
Ondallianking
jennider i can handle your basic html css and and js but that requires more stuff such as forums and ive never ran phbpp on my own before and Tobbzii doesnt both of those cost like 100$?
04/07/2019 1:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tobbzii
Yes however are both worth it, i wasnt sure how serious you were doing your website stuff so i thought i would suggest them regardless.
04/06/2019 6:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
jennider
i wasnt talking about HTML i was talking about terminal,... i can look in turning my laptop into a hosting server for you,.. if intrested hit me up in discord: Jennider#8529
04/06/2019 6:35 pm
Ondallianking
Thanks jennider but thats ok but im more talking about cms here if i need a server ill probs buy a shared on online but thanks for the offer!
04/06/2019 5:13 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
jennider
you can also use the github servers of hosting your own servers,... but that does require you to know how to code,... and you will need to make your computer into a server for hosting that,...
04/06/2019 5:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tobbzii
Most people use a software called Xenforo or Invision Community
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome