Guy on forums that "is entity 303"

JoaoPauloC100's Avatar JoaoPauloC1008/7/14 11:15 pm
10/30/2014 8:19 pm
Princess_Raven's Avatar Princess_Raven
Hello.
Just a quick post, wanted to let you know there's a guy (303_MakeAWish)making posts in Swedish, and he thinks we are dumb and will believe he is Entity 303. He has already been proven fake, so please stop. Now let's just wait for him to fill the forum with random stuff in Swedish!

If you think there is no harm on doing this, read this

You are allowed to make 1 Planet Minecraft account to use the site to its full potential. Having a Planet Minecraft account will grant you access to additional features within the site including commenting on submissions, giving diamonds on submissions, making a list of favorites submissions, subscribing to your favorite creators, and joining some of our advanced features like chat, the forums, and the official server.
There are very strict limitations for when you would be allowed to have a second account beyond your primary account. Exceptions to the general rule should be requested from a Supermod. Creating additional accounts without permission will result in increased ban length, removal of new account(s), removal of submissions, etc. These cases include, but are not limited to:
making accounts to comment, diamond or favorite on your submissions
making accounts to vote for your server
making accounts to spam any of the systems (please see those sections for more detailed information)
making accounts to bypass bans
making accounts to impersonate individuals that are not yourself

For more information regarding the Terms of Use of Planet Minecraft, please click here.
JoaoPauloC100
Level 27 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2014 12:18 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
303_MakeAWish
You changed that quote to make it seem like i sweared
08/08/2014 2:14 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter
MinecraftExperia
look. Respect people, dont Troll them. so they wont troll you back. Besides. Trolling always has its Downsides. like whats happening now. if ONLY you said you were TROLLING earlier before this even happened.

~you may close this now, due to its Uselessness now~

oh BTW you double post. mind if just Edit the post before the post you said before i said this. sorry if i said to much Befores
08/08/2014 12:13 am
303_MakeAWish
Joao i was just doing a little bit of trolling and seeing how many people would beleive me, i was only expecting about 5 people to beleive me, besides what on earth will happen to you if i "Try to trick about 5 people" and also do you have any freaking idea of how many people swear on the planet mc forums? just go die in a pit painfully please.
~303 <- yes im trying to still fool people (don't even expect anyone to fall for it now, hope your happy) and also were did i swear?
08/08/2014 12:01 am
JoaoPauloC100
303_MakeAWishWhat The Fuck Im just messing around seeing how many people i can fool in 4 weeks you don't have to step in all of this im just trolling a little bit so what!

You don't need to swear.
Also, you disrespected rules
08/07/2014 11:46 pm
303_MakeAWish
What The Freak Im just messing around seeing how many people i can fool in 4 weeks you don't have to step in all of this im just trolling a little bit so what!
08/07/2014 11:35 pm
MinecraftExperia
wait i got an EVEN BUDDER IDEA!, why not we:
1.BLOCK OUR HOUSE (SO HE WONT GET IN)
2.kill him right away
3.MAKE him seem like were believing him but turn back on him on the end
4.punch him -.-
10/30/2014 8:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Princess_Raven
Yea!
08/07/2014 11:37 pm
JoaoPauloC100
Lol that works too
08/07/2014 11:19 pm
JoaoPauloC100
MinecraftExperiaAgreed . :/ wish they would just stop.
:(

Let's just counter all his posts xD
08/07/2014 11:17 pm
MinecraftExperia
Agreed . :/ wish they would just stop.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome