Is it so hard for people to give diamonds?

Drakonis's Avatar Drakonis7/20/13 2:44 pm
7/20/2013 3:33 pm
Skeltal's Avatar Skeltal
I'm seeing posts with like 20K plus view and TONS of downloads. They have like 23 diamonds and I just wonder why it's so hard for people to give diamonds, I know some don't have a PMC but even then a lot still do it and is it really that hard to hit a button or are a lot of people really just that lazy.
Drakonis
Level 33 : Artisan Demolitionist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Skeltal
07/20/2013 3:33 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skelly_Toon
DrakonisI'm seeing posts with like 20K plus view and TONS of downloads. They have like 23 diamonds and I just wonder why it's so hard for people to give diamonds, I know some don't have a PMC but even then a lot still do it and is it really that hard to hit a button or are a lot of people really just that lazy.

like magicman said,its a valuable thing,if you want easy diamonds,go play minecraft and put some diamond ore 2 layers down from dirt.

sorry if it sounded mean.
Skeltal
07/20/2013 3:33 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
DrakonisI'm seeing posts with like 20K plus view and TONS of downloads. They have like 23 diamonds and I just wonder why it's so hard for people to give diamonds, I know some don't have a PMC but even then a lot still do it and is it really that hard to hit a button or are a lot of people really just that lazy.

like magicman said,its a valuable thing,if you want easy diamonds,go play minecraft and put some diamond ore 2 layers down from dirt.
Conan_mc
07/20/2013 3:20 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Nerd
i diamond if i think it looks cool. i usually don't download it though XD
VeryMadCrafter
07/20/2013 2:50 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
I have 141 subscribers but only about 20 enjoy and actually diamond my stuff.
MusaTheLegend
07/20/2013 2:48 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
A diamond is a way to show your support. People "view" it to see how it is. They then "download" it to test it. If they are really happy with it, they diamond it.
VeryMadCrafter
07/20/2013 2:53 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
I've seen tons of times when people just throw out their diamonds like apples especially on skins. Meanwhile others work hard and don't get appreciated enough at all.
TheEvilKittyWizard
07/20/2013 3:01 pm
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
*Nodding in agreement*
MusaTheLegend
07/20/2013 2:58 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Yes that is also true. A way to get alot of diamonds is to upload 3-4 skins a week and spend a day or 2 advertising them in the chat every 15 minutes. This will get you over 20 diamonds on each skin (if they are good). This is what I do.
TheEvilKittyWizard
07/20/2013 2:47 pm
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
Dude, take a chill pill. 2/3 people that view posts on PMC aren't even PMC members. Plus, if you legitimately like a post, you leave a diamond. Guests can't diamond, fav, or sub.
Conan_mc
07/20/2013 2:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Nerd
i try to give a diamond to any project i find cool. i know diamonds make map makers feel great so i try to support them with a simple diamond. unfortunately now many other do
ASF
07/20/2013 2:45 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
It's not about being lazy, or it being "hard to do".
A diamond is a special thing, not something that you should just throw around at people. Just because they download it and view it, doesn't mean they like it. If they really like it, they'll diamond it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome