I hate creepers do you?

theozor's Avatar theozor9/9/11 10:02 am
1 emeralds 116 6
9/9/2011 10:45 am
theozor's Avatar theozor
Have you ever got an creeper blowing your house up? Anyways I got an army of them. How did they becoma an army (had toomanyitems and ssp commands)? I even didint type this is in "spawn creeper 999". And how did they explode when I even't whas nerby them? Can anyone say how that happend, please? ( I got 1.7.3)
Here is my house:
theozor
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

theozor
09/09/2011 10:45 am
Ok here is whats happend: I had just finished my table when i heard a tnt explosion. I walked out se what had happend. Then I heard another tnt boom. And when I looked right to my house there whas to holes. I sayd to myself "Whadda?". Then I heard MANY footsteps so I checked the left side and I saw LOTS of creepers so I runned into my house, closed the iron door looked out of the backsides window and saw some creepers. And 5 seconds later I heard one ssssssssboom and my minecraft shutted down so I started it up again and then i heard exactly the same ssssssboom again and then I heard this "SSSSSSSSBOOSSSMSSSSSOMSSSOBOOOOOMSSSSSSSBOOOMSSSSBOMSSSSSSSSSSBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMSSSSBOOOOOOOOOOM" and it sayd "game over ( i died)" and when i spawned up I write in the command "fly 2" and looked at my house.
Shorter story: Boom, boom, thatssssss a nice house you got there, aaaah! (minecraft crashes) Ssssssssuprise!
theozor
09/09/2011 10:08 am
I forgot to say I had a mine in the basement thats why the hole is BIG
wishicoulddeletethis
09/09/2011 10:13 am
Level 1 : New Ranger
Lol i was gonna say A army of creepers wouldnt be to even make THAT big of a hole without it being slow (Due to them dying as it exploded)
wishicoulddeletethis
09/09/2011 10:05 am
Level 1 : New Ranger
Did you have tnt in your basement? also they might have been fighting a pig

I really hate creepers
_Mattspro_
09/09/2011 10:04 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Haha that stinks. I don't like creepers, but if Minecraft didn't have them, it wouldn't be as fun (it would still be fun though). Good luck rebuilding...if you do.
theozor
09/09/2011 10:07 am
You are right. But its boring when that happends I had a doorbell and just finished the table and kitchen
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome