HELP

likn's Avatar likn6/10/16 1:31 pm
1 emeralds 406 7
6/10/2016 4:21 pm
Civeberg's Avatar Civeberg
I added someone on Skype claiming to give away a server and they then tried to DDoS me and today I just got home from school and my Skype/computer was hacked and my frieidns got messages from them telling them to download these programs and they did and my computer is -snip- and my friends unadded me because they're scared and i dont know what to do and I want to change my IP but I can't call my ISP and I don't know what to do.
likn
Level 23 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Civeberg
06/10/2016 4:21 pm
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack
If the group is the "Cyber Army" or something stupid like that I know what you mean. It happened to me once, basically it just goes through your appdata folder and sends them all of your files containing password history. Then it installs a bunch of viruses that mess with you. The only way to fix it completely is to restore windows, so back up any files you need to a flash drive then do a restore of windows
Shadow_Stalker01
06/10/2016 2:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
A group? There Goes that comp. Depending on who they are and how they're hacking you, It might be best to stay off that computer for awhile, and let your friends know (the ones you have on skype)
Dunno though
But follow the above advice from Sergeant Sarcasm, and you should be fine
Good Luck.
CloudedKiller
06/10/2016 1:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
-snip-
2. Honestly yeah... rip
3. Just try your best to change all the passwords you remember, and you should probably delete your skype account. Just to be cautious. You should probably stay off the internet for a month and MAKE SURE to disable your mic, and cover up your built-in camera, because if they were good enough, I don't think you would have any privacy left with those things on...
Sergeant Sarcasm
06/10/2016 1:59 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
I agree with this, up to the staying off the internet. Everything after that is unnecessary, the likelihood that this person that hacked your Skype is determined enough to track you through proxies and VPNs AND hack your mic/webcam is very low, this is just a common scam and they have no reason to spy on you. Instead, just use a decent VPN service and do a virus scan with Malwarebytes and Spybot S&D. At the most, you'll have to do a factory restore. If you do this, you'll be fine. The only people that get their webcam and mic hacked are a lot more high profile than you probably are, no offense.
likn
06/10/2016 2:33 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
i found out im getting hacked by a group rather than just one person
Sergeant Sarcasm
06/10/2016 2:51 pm
Makes sense. Have they done anything else? Like hacked any of your social media, email accounts, or anything like that? At this point you're really going to want to do the steps I listed, starting with the virus scan. I would now extend the programs you should use to RogueKiller, Spybot S&D, and Malwarebytes. The reason why I'm including Rogue Killer in there is because it's a fast program that will also scan for proxies and check your MBR, for extra diligence. Also, when using Spybot S&D, depending on the version you download you'll want to disable Microsoft Security Essentials. It may flag it as a dialer and quarantine it.
Sergeant Sarcasm
06/10/2016 1:51 pm
At this point I would suggest you do a virus scan and start using a proxy or VPN for a good while. I recommend CyberGhost or OpenVPN. After you get all that set up, you could start using a different Skype account or trying to recover your old one (I don't recommend this option). Just remember that if someone has your Skype, they basically have your IP. Skype is not very secure in the slightest, so use extreme caution.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome