Help on creating noteblock songs?

DreamWanderer's Avatar DreamWanderer10/7/19 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 179 1
10/7/2019 5:20 pm
Thonck's Avatar Thonck
Hello! Recently i have been wanting to create a note block song for a doorbell on one of my builds, But trouble is i can't find a tutorial for the one i want. I looked around and found the "Note block studio" which allows you to convert Midi files to Noteblocks, But i couldn't find a download for one. Unfortunately I am in no way musically talented, Can't even read music lol. Would you all have any suggestions? I have the song which i can listen to, and that's about it. I though about just listening to the song over and over again, and trying to trial and error it with Noteblocks? What would be your suggestion?
DreamWanderer
Level 85 : Elite Pegasus