Help us fight for minecraft lag relief!

CYBERLLION's Avatar CYBERLLION7/18/19 3:13 am
5 emeralds 180 1
7/18/2019 4:42 am
Wolfette4210's Avatar Wolfette4210

DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED!

Performance is a serious issue for servers, and since the release of 1.13 the issues preventing servers from upgrading only seem to rise. Adding multithreading support will allow for Minecraft Servers to be able to upgrade to 1.14, which is known to have issues with chunk loading and lighting.

The inability to use more than one thread is a huge restriction for servers. There are certain processes that can and should be done in parallel, some ideas are below. Server software like Spigot and PaperSpigot has implemented some of these, but others require such far-reaching changes to Minecraft that only Mojang can implement it and have it work for everyone.

If you can please vote on the feedback post someone has made on Minecraft's official website which can be found here.

If you would like to help us, please sign our petition or even spread the word [ Link to Petition! ]

CYBERLLION
Level 1 : New Miner