Herobrine?

MinecraftDonut's Avatar MinecraftDonut3/28/12 11:05 am
1 emeralds 502 9
3/28/2012 6:12 pm
MinecraftDonut's Avatar MinecraftDonut
Ive been hearing a lot about Herobrine. Some say he's real, some say he isnt. I say he isnt, because they've said "Removed Herobrine" LIKE 5 TIMES!!! Anyway, post what you think about Herobrine here, and maybe we can solve the mystery of the mystical Herobrine...
MinecraftDonut
Level 50 : Grandmaster Demolitionist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2012 6:12 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Demolitionist
MinecraftDonut
Gosh, you people are overreacting. Herobrine would be cool, but he doesnt exsist.
03/28/2012 11:38 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Blockhead
Nyaruko Yasaka
To the person above me, you CAN'T hide code - it would be nearly impossible to mod the .JAR.

To the person who made this thread,
03/28/2012 11:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
clark3123
Please for the love of god- NO MORE HEROBRINE POSTS!!! He never existed, mojang
said they removed him to fool gulible people like you.
No doubt that some other noob will see this and post again asking the same thing....
03/28/2012 11:35 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
silorne
We can never know for sure its easy to hide code if you know how to. And also if you dont think he is real just dont post. "if you have nothing good to say dont say it" is what my mom said to me when ever I was mad about something.

also if you harbor a real hatred towards herobrine then dont look at the ghosts in the code section it just make you look like you want to argue. In addition its not needed to state something not known as a fact as one you should NEVER try to impress your opinion on others. also before you say "omfg u are contreedictin youself" this was never a opinion forced upon you this is just me saying that maybe just maybe you should give somethings a chance because who really knows after all you didnt make the game did you?
03/28/2012 11:15 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
chrounos
Ok Herobrine is not real no one has ever found his skin or coding in any patch
03/28/2012 11:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Eselon
Well if first they said he didn't exist, that was a cover-up as the 'Removed Herobrine' update came up meaning he was in-game. On the other hand, this could be a lie and the 'Removed Herobrine' update could be them using time up and hiding the fact he may still be in-game to some players.

Or he's just a stupid lie. Either way, I'd like to believe it's real, would be cool.
03/28/2012 11:08 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
Bipolar_Juice
Herobrine doesn't exist. The 'removed Herobrine' stuff is _jeb and Notch trolling.
03/28/2012 11:08 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
PrinterPlayer
Herobrine isn't real. Notch was trolling when he put 'removed Herobrine'. All the people who say they've seen him are dumb 7 year olds with nothing better to do.
03/28/2012 11:07 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
chrounos
Great another herobrine topic JUST WHAT WE NEED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome