Herobrine creepypasta...SERIOUSLY?

kekko112's Avatar kekko1126/17/13 4:18 pm
1 emeralds 187 2
6/18/2013 2:37 am
kekko112's Avatar kekko112
Hi. before we get into the rant about Herobrine and creepypasta, im sorry for any grammar mistakes. (Im estonian... and not that smart )
Now, lets continue.

Creepypasta and minecraft are like butter and bread. Thousands of minecraft related pastas have been posted to Creepypasta. Its fine and dandy untill you discover that EVERY post is about herobrine! Okay, Herobrine is the only thing about minecraft? Its okay if you write about herobrine, but EVERY post shares the same formula: new minecraft world, something strange, herobrine, end. SERIOUSLY? minecraft is a big game. Thousands of things you can create, unlimited world, monsters come out at night time (unless youre on peaceful) and as they say, infinite possibilities.

Okay. i can create a minecraft creepypasta aswell. here it is

Okay, i made a new minecraft world, but I saw some strange golden pillar. then i saw herobrine. then he killed me and then i escaped and deleted my world. End.

see? i made a minecraft creepypasta in about a minute and it only took two lines. minecraft creepypasta, youre dead for me.
kekko112
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer