Herobrine is &*%$ing fake...

ShittyCrap's Avatar ShittyCrap4/14/15 6:24 pm
1 emeralds 371 5
5/18/2015 7:56 pm
LetsGoTrippin's Avatar LetsGoTrippin
Many people say that,"OH I SAW HEROBRINE!" But most of those people are just either 5 years old, or trying to get famous in Planet Minecraft. I know that I am going to get 10000000 hate comments on this but this is perfectly true. Think about it, the people who post pictures of him can easily just have edited the picture. And it maybe was probably just one of his or her friends trolling them. Also it may be just some stupid mods they installed. But in normal vanilla Minecraft, no such thing as Herobrine. Well don't hate everyone! IT'S JUST A THEORY! A GAME THEORY!
ShittyCrap
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2015 7:56 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Herobrine is the kid's first 'Pasta. He isn't really scary at all, and over the years he has grown into a joke, and to sterotype a n00b's worst nightmare.

Also, your username...

05/18/2015 5:43 pm
Level 24 : Expert Modder
Slimey Games
OMG I SAW HEROBRINE And i should him up my
05/12/2015 10:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iDigital458
I -snip- love you, just cause of that refrence at the end. You my friend have earned my -snip- respect

ITS JUST A THEORY A GAME THEORY
04/14/2015 9:50 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
Yeah, it can be annoying when people actually believe in Herobrine. He's also sort of overused, but fortunately the first page of Ghosts in the Code currently has only four Herobrine-related threads; it used to be that the majority of threads would be about Herobrine.
04/14/2015 6:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ShittyCrap
ShittyCrapMany people say that,"OH I SAW HEROBRINE!" But most of those people are just either 5 years old, or trying to get famous in Planet Minecraft. I know that I am going to get 10000000 hate comments on this but this is perfectly true. Think about it, the people who post pictures of him can easily just have edited the picture. And it maybe was probably just one of his or her friends trolling them. Also it may be just some stupid mods they installed. But in normal vanilla Minecraft, no such thing as Herobrine. Well don't hate everyone! IT'S JUST A THEORY! A GAME THEORY!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome