Herobrine: Logans theory

TheLoganMC's Avatar TheLoganMC5/10/12 11:51 am
7/24/2012 4:25 am
inthelittleforest's Avatar inthelittleforest
Herobrine: a legend from Minecraft 1.6.6. People still claim that they have seen him and are still afraid of him. of course, i would be to, if i believed in him. but before i get to my theory and believe, a memory refresh: who is Herobrine? Herobrine is a very odd bug in there Minecraft Beta coding. someone claimed to have seen him, and all kinds of stories appear with him as main part, mostly he griefs and kills, or just stalks the player in the fog and runs away when the player comes to close. later the theory came: is Herobrine maybe Notch his dead brother? for that is never evidence found, so thats probably false. but despite that, Herobrine has his own character in-game, with the traditinal Herobrine skin, Steve with white eyes, sometimes Herobrine appeared as defualt skin, but without name. so, your mind is refreshed? good, then we move on. there are several people who 'claim' that they have seen Herobrine, but mostly it was a texture pack change, a mod, a multiplayer server, in which a friend played herobrine and the name was edited away, or its a written story without pictures, which is obviously fake. there is no evidence that Herobrine is true, but that doesnt say people MUST say that he is fake. what my believe WAS that Herobrine was true, i even claimed once that i saw him (it was actually a cow, thats mostly the thing). again, that was my believe. what i believe now is that Herobrine, despite he's evil, is something like God, no one knows if he's real or fake and people may choose thereselfs what they think. my own believe is that Herobrine is true and false at the same time. this was my word about Herobrine, the biggest legend of minecraft. by the way, the 'claims' of sightnings of, for example, Israphel, are completly nonsense, so dont believe in it.

Logan_MC
TheLoganMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

inthelittleforest
07/24/2012 4:25 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
i did think herobrine was real but

1.mod troll

2.notch said he is fake
KarlosTG
07/24/2012 2:26 am
Level 36 : Artisan Droid
JetthebuizelMost likely someone re-skinned zombie and took a picture.

No, just add white eyes onto steve.
koolkat_gold
07/07/2012 2:19 pm
Level 44 : Master Nether Knight
ieatzyourface
06/06/2012 1:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
ieatzyourface
TheLoganMCHerobrine: a legend from Minecraft 1.6.6. People still claim that they have seen him and are still afraid of him. of course, i would be to, if i believed in him. but before i get to my theory and believe, a memory refresh: who is Herobrine? Herobrine is a very odd bug in there Minecraft Beta coding. someone claimed to have seen him, and all kinds of stories appear with him as main part, mostly he griefs and kills, or just stalks the player in the fog and runs away when the player comes to close. later the theory came: is Herobrine maybe Notch his dead brother? for that is never evidence found, so thats probably false. but despite that, Herobrine has his own character in-game, with the traditinal Herobrine skin, Steve with white eyes, sometimes Herobrine appeared as defualt skin, but without name. so, your mind is refreshed? good, then we move on. there are several people who 'claim' that they have seen Herobrine, but mostly it was a texture pack change, a mod, a multiplayer server, in which a friend played herobrine and the name was edited away, or its a written story without pictures, which is obviously fake. there is no evidence that Herobrine is true, but that doesnt say people MUST say that he is fake. what my believe WAS that Herobrine was true, i even claimed once that i saw him (it was actually a cow, thats mostly the thing). again, that was my believe. what i believe now is that Herobrine, despite he's evil, is something like God, no one knows if he's real or fake and people may choose thereselfs what they think. my own believe is that Herobrine is true and false at the same time. this was my word about Herobrine, the biggest legend of minecraft. by the way, the 'claims' of sightnings of, for example, Israphel, are completly nonsense, so dont believe in it.

Logan_MC

Well said..... finally makes something of intrest out of the million of herobrine posts. I do believe that herobrine is one of the thigns that can't be proven, yet million believe in him. Which is very similar to religious icons (God, Alla, Brahman, etc.). So thank you for bringing up this intresting theory, providing a well written paragraph or so for it, and something that actually makes sense!

Btw I myself don't believe in him.....It's just this is an intresting theory..
ieatzyourface
06/06/2012 1:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
TheLoganMCHerobrine: a legend from Minecraft 1.6.6. People still claim that they have seen him and are still afraid of him. of course, i would be to, if i believed in him. but before i get to my theory and believe, a memory refresh: who is Herobrine? Herobrine is a very odd bug in there Minecraft Beta coding. someone claimed to have seen him, and all kinds of stories appear with him as main part, mostly he griefs and kills, or just stalks the player in the fog and runs away when the player comes to close. later the theory came: is Herobrine maybe Notch his dead brother? for that is never evidence found, so thats probably false. but despite that, Herobrine has his own character in-game, with the traditinal Herobrine skin, Steve with white eyes, sometimes Herobrine appeared as defualt skin, but without name. so, your mind is refreshed? good, then we move on. there are several people who 'claim' that they have seen Herobrine, but mostly it was a texture pack change, a mod, a multiplayer server, in which a friend played herobrine and the name was edited away, or its a written story without pictures, which is obviously fake. there is no evidence that Herobrine is true, but that doesnt say people MUST say that he is fake. what my believe WAS that Herobrine was true, i even claimed once that i saw him (it was actually a cow, thats mostly the thing). again, that was my believe. what i believe now is that Herobrine, despite he's evil, is something like God, no one knows if he's real or fake and people may choose thereselfs what they think. my own believe is that Herobrine is true and false at the same time. this was my word about Herobrine, the biggest legend of minecraft. by the way, the 'claims' of sightnings of, for example, Israphel, are completly nonsense, so dont believe in it.

Logan_MC

Well said..... finally makes something of intrest out of the million of herobrine posts. I do believe that herobrine is one of the thigns that can't be proven, yet million believe in him. Which is very similar to religious icons (God, Alla, Brahman, etc.). So thank you for bringing up this intresting theory, providing a well written paragraph or so for it, and something that actually makes sense!
inthelittleforest
06/06/2012 8:56 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
herobrine is fake
NatsumiSasuki
05/11/2012 6:01 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
I'd like to keep the posts, I dont see it as a sighting more of a story!
WarMachine87
05/10/2012 5:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
I like your general theory of him being a holy being but every time someone posts anything that even states and iffy belief in him some jerk like this guy above me has to hate on the post. But great post.
Jetthebuizel
05/10/2012 3:57 pm
Level 46 : Master Gent
Seriously how many of this topics are people going to post. He is not real EVER. We can stop debating about it. Because its not a big deal. Most likely someone re-skinned zombie and took a picture.
TheLoganMC
05/10/2012 2:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
something i have forgetten to say: the update logs of minecraft
in the minecraft update logs, since Beta 1.7, there was always a point about Herobrine
mostly:
-removed Herobrine
what was noticeable about that, was that this had effect on the Human mob, or as known in Single Player Commands, Monster (49). in the official release, Minecraft 1.0.0, there stood in the update log again removed Herobrine, which was actually removed human mob. thats the truth behind it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome