Herobrine or user?

Bermudaboy's Avatar Bermudaboy2/20/12 4:20 am
3/16/2012 5:25 pm
Zanapu's Avatar Zanapu
I saw on a server a person with the username herobine and he looked exactly like herobrine! Was he a user? Or herobrine!? Scary! No one believes me! If they were a user then they were lucky to get that name! And coincidental to see him on that server! I tried to teleport to him but I couldn't! He wasn't talking to! I even went back to spawn when I saw him(not on purpose, of course)! Help! Please! Who was this person! This strange user.............................or just herobrine!

P.S. Believe me or not! Who ever doesn't believe or posts negative comments I'm going to be really angry and you'll have no taste of belief!
Bermudaboy
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zanapu
03/16/2012 5:25 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
i love /mob pig on people! iv trolled someone insane before!
jcolmos
03/14/2012 4:49 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
herobrine has no server name it's a typical prank lol
sed11
03/14/2012 5:16 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
He's a real user that no one knows who created :/
Ninja_Master_Blaze
02/21/2012 9:43 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Although his story is creepy, and whenever I'm in a mine alone I do get paranoid, I don't believe it is true, The only way it's possible if it was caused by some supernatural ghost who decided to play mine craft forever Then there would be a reason to believe it, but I don't think its true. Case closed, I'm sure you were trolled. mob disguise most likely.
sed11
02/20/2012 2:35 pm
The only proof we have of him is the account: "Herobrine"

MobDisguise only lets you disguise as users that are REAL accounts.

You also can get his skin with minersshoes and some other skin programs that only allow you to get a real account's skin.

That is the only proof we have of him.
We don't know who made the account...it could've been made by a Troll or Mojang was trolling by making that account.
Hawkken
02/20/2012 1:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
TrollnyanguyWow the spelling is correct on this one and so is the grammar.

On me? Yea, I try. It tends to re-inforce the point.
Cid_of_Lufenia
02/20/2012 1:47 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Wow the spelling is correct on this one.
Hawkken
02/20/2012 1:46 pm
*over dramatic and highly audible sigh*

Herobrine isn't real. There is no conclusive evidence that he does exist, other than some-one going "I sawz him but i haz no screenie... But he'z real!!! i haz known it!" . Look and that and tell me it's NOT a five year old spreading bull to make himself look big.

Case Closed.
KevyBevy
02/20/2012 1:43 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
BermudaboyI saw on a server a person with the username herobine and he looked exactly like herobrine! Was he a user? Or herobrine!? Scary! No one believes me! If they were a user then they were lucky to get that name! And coincidental to see him on that server! I tried to teleport to him but I couldn't! He wasn't talking to! I even went back to spawn when I saw him(not on purpose, of course)! Help! Please! Who was this person! This strange user.............................or just herobrine!

P.S. Believe me or not! Who ever doesn't believe or posts negative comments I'm going to be really angry and you'll have no taste of belief!

I think you were trolled with mobdisguise and since it is not a real user it didn't allow you to TP to him/her. I belive hes real though.
Nymus
02/20/2012 1:40 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
RedParadoxin
02/20/2012 1:41 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
I seriously fell off my sofa when I saw that.
made2win2
02/20/2012 1:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Goblin
LOL md
Knote7
02/20/2012 1:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
If i see, 1 more trolly herobrine thread (not the entertaining kind) i will turn this gun on my screen.
Hawkken
02/20/2012 1:07 pm
Oh for f-'s sake. How many of these are there gonna be? THERE is no valid proof for herobrine, no coding, no skin and NOTCH HIMSELF has denied the existence of him. Posting this here makes you look like a fool and if it were in my power, I'd lock this thread.
bumlick
02/20/2012 1:35 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
It's people like you that make it more tempting to post threads about Herobrine. :p
Hawkken
02/20/2012 1:38 pm
And it's people like you who tell trolls that. Me, telling those of us who are sane (to an extent, mind) will not do it in future. This thread belongs merged with the Herobrine thread.
sed11
02/20/2012 1:04 pm
2 things.
1.Mob Disguise plug-in
2.NPC plug-in
rageman96
02/20/2012 4:26 am
Level 42 : Master Lad
Theres no such thing as herobrine, you were trolled, pure and simple
mcsnorty
02/20/2012 4:25 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
he is right. that happened to me to a few mins a go
coolo_1
02/20/2012 4:25 am
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Hmm, if it was a Bukkit server they could Of used Mob Disguise or a similar plugin, I have done that myself, or they could be using a jacket client to join the server with a different username, Herobrine, and getting that skin.
PeterKramer
02/20/2012 4:23 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Meme
LOL They trolled you!
There are many plugins that either allow you to make NPCs, disuise as a mob (many of the Mob Disguise Plugins also have Herobrine) or as another user.
So, yes: You were TROLLED! xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome