Hey notch, I've found a glitch.

9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9's Avatar 9lLA4eaZSOydZgc91/7/12 3:25 pm
1/8/2012 12:12 pm
nonostar's Avatar nonostar
Okay, there's a glitch with creative.

I figured it out in multi-player and may only work in there.
The glitch is if your facing up in the air, take a stack-able item and stack it to any stack, drop it with your inventory up, and then you pick it up with your inventory up due to gravity, the item will appear in your inventory stacked, you can easily multiply the item.

Step 1. Make your character face completely upward staring into the sky
Step 2. Open up your inventory
Step 3. Take a stack-able item and stack it to any stack (ex: arrows 34)
Step 4. Drop the item with your inventory up, and your inventory up at the beginning of the list, to drop it your take the stacked item and click it outside your inventory
Step 5. MAKE SURE YOUR HOT BAR IS FILLED WITH SOMETHING, OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK
Step 6. Look at the top of your inventory and you'll see the item appear in the same stack, you can click it and multiply

If you multiply, multiple stacks of the same stack will appear, it will remove certain items depending on which inventory space, and replace it with the stacked item.

okaythanksbye
9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/08/2012 12:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
nonostar
didnt get the glitch at all.... O.O??
01/07/2012 4:40 pm
9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9
ONI_LINK
Screeper
Hammer ONbut creative mode gives you limitless items anyway

Yes but if your in creative and your buddy isn't, and your in a server, you can quickly give him some diamond blocks, and if an admin is about to take away your creative, just do it to yourself.

Plus, if you try powering a mine cart with a furnace with coal, 1 coal, its not unlimited so you can easily power many mine carts with the multiplying glitch.

why wouldn't you just full stack the diamond blocks by right clicking (i think) or is it shift clicking?

Because that adds it to your hot bar, if you don't have a full hot bar, you have to carry it on your mouse.

Using the glitch you can put it in your inventory and mass spam it into your inventory.
01/07/2012 4:36 pm
9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9
What I'm trying to say is that its easier with the glitch.

EDIT: I found out that the Shift click is much easier. but it only adds to the hot bar.

At least I still found a glitch :-/
01/07/2012 4:25 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
It's funny cause Notch isn't even the main Minecraft developer anymore, and he'll never see this. Take advantage of this glitch while you can!!!
01/07/2012 3:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Hawkken
you could use this on a survival server or if you arent Op'd or an admin
01/07/2012 3:49 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
*Or use MightyPork's inventory cheat mod.*

The glitch he said only works in creative so you would have to do it fast before you get survival mode again.
01/07/2012 3:42 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Yeah just keep adding diamond blocks to it from your creative inventory :/
Then use them to get millions of DiAmOnDz
01/07/2012 3:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hammer ON
but creative mode gives you limitless items anyway
01/07/2012 3:32 pm
9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9
Yes but if your in creative and your buddy isn't, and your in a server, you can quickly give him some diamond blocks, and if an admin is about to take away your creative, just do it to yourself.

Plus, if you try powering a mine cart with a furnace with coal, 1 coal, its not unlimited so you can easily power many mine carts with the multiplying glitch.
01/07/2012 3:36 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
why wouldnt you just full stack the diamond blocks by right clicking (i think) or is it shift clicking?
01/07/2012 3:42 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
peonftw
shift
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome