Hilarious Troll (With Screenshots!)

ThroneBlender's Avatar ThroneBlender10/9/12 6:53 pm
1 emeralds 273 7
10/21/2012 1:05 am
ThroneBlender's Avatar ThroneBlender
So just recently I was playing on my primary server, Block and Load, as usual. I was part of a team, like a military, that they take WAY too seriously, that around 12 people were members of. They never like to have fun for the most part, and when you make a joke, they get pissed at you most of the time.

So we were doing "Archery Training" because the "General" told us so. So, we all went to the archery range, but it was a REALLY newbie range. It was like, shooting targets from 2 - 4 blocks away. I don't like being a sheep like everyone else, so I said "I'm done, screw it".

The General got really angry and decided to throw me in jail. I broke out, and he got rally mad and said in caps "GET BACK IN THERE". He had no armor and a diamond sword, while i had full iron and an iron sword, and I slayed him. Then, I took down the other soldiers / members around him, trying to snipe me with arrows, but with my diamond sword and iron armor, they were no match for me with their puny bows and leather boots.

Afterward he started raging and was screaming "GIVE MY STUFF BACK, YOU ___!!!"

I said "No man, you guys are jerks, taking everything too seriously. I'm leaving this group."

He started raging all day long and I left the server for a bit. I took some screenshots too! I have some right here. (my username is BiffyExtra)

and also

ThroneBlender
Level 1 : New Miner