How many diamonds have YOU found?

Jt9's Avatar Jt94/8/12 10:33 pm
1 emeralds 238 7
4/8/2012 11:33 pm
the_soup's Avatar the_soup
When I started minecraft I did not know what to do. Is was stupid and wandered around until night came and I made a small shelter inside a hill with no light. Then it started raining and I heard a zombie. 3 months later I have a mine, 2 houses (one has 3 floors, a working bathroom, and a roof to go on), a small farm, large walls like a fortress that keeps mobs away (besides spiders), and a really long roller coaster (about 300 rails used). In that world I have obtained 114 diamonds, it was my first world (beta 1.6.6). Now, about 9 months later, here on PMC, I want to know how much diamonds you have gotten (no hacks, no cheating). And how you started your first world. Just post in the comments of course .
Jt9
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2012 11:33 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
I started my first world out in a steep mountain biome. The pro was that there was a good amount of exposed coal, the con was that I didn't know about jump-placing blocks (to elevate you), so it was a huge pain in the butt to get to the coal in the first day. After I had survived the first night, I found my way to a desert that was next to a plains and a forest biome, and built my first house there.
I have no idea how many diamonds I've found...quite a few, definitely! Just don't ask me how many slimes I've found naturally! (It would be zero, btw)
04/08/2012 11:28 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
XxTacticalXx12
WoxandWarf
XxTacticalXx12man those were the good old days where the skeletons,zombies,and creepers were retarded and you didnt have to constantly eat food
i like the old door and hurt sounds too ;(

IKR. I'd like to downgrade but that'd mean no pistons.

there was pistons in 1.7.3?
04/08/2012 11:26 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pokemon
WoxandWarf
XxTacticalXx12man those were the good old days where the skeletons,zombies,and creepers were retarded and you didnt have to constantly eat food

IKR. I'd like to downgrade but that'd mean no pistons.
04/08/2012 11:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
I remember the time I was showing my little sister how to play, and I had gotten her nine diamonds... not to mention the few times that I played singleplayer without mods a few times.
04/08/2012 11:24 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
XxTacticalXx12
i started my world exacly like you.......
all in total i probably had about 96 diamonds in 1.7.3, man those were the good old days where the skeletons,zombies,and creepers were retarded and you didnt have to constantly eat food
04/08/2012 11:23 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pokemon
WoxandWarf
Lol. I've never really had the patience to get very far in minecraft singleplayer survival mode.
04/08/2012 11:20 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder
Jt9
bump...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome